Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Isabella de la fiesta

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The biggest one of the lot is the x57Rs with the Heavy duty k16 Thrust bearings. The others run the K04 thrust bearing.. Then puma speed says they used the same "Bomb proof" material that Garrett uses on their Housings.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #103
The biggest one of the lot is the x57Rs with the Heavy duty k16 Thrust bearings. The others run the K04 thrust bearing.. Then puma speed says they used the same "Bomb proof" material that Garrett uses on their Housings.
Alright thanks.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #104
So I had watch at 0130 to 0730 only for them to secure the building I work in for Xmas -.- looks like I'm gonna be up for a while. Prepping the rest of the parts to go on the engine Thursday. Btw I leave for Spain Friday... Haha hope I can get this thing in.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Id be using the FOMOCO Thermostat Vs. Mishimoto.....I cringe hearing their name now for quality purposes. FYI

Last edited:
OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #109
So I made a mistake an accidently dropped the housing on the ground.... It broke one of the tabs that hold the thermostat in... I... Ordered a new one from AutoZone... Should be here Thursday... It's crazy how fast I break thing. Also AutoZone said it doesn't fit my car? But the part they say does fit my car (housing) is wrong on their site? Not really sure what that's about. Do UK fiestas have different housings?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I made a mistake an accidently dropped the housing on the ground.... It broke one of the tabs that hold the thermostat in... I... Ordered a new one from AutoZone... Should be here Thursday... It's crazy how fast I break thing. Also AutoZone said it doesn't fit my car? But the part they say does fit my car (housing) is wrong on their site? Not really sure what that's about. Do UK fiestas have different housings?

I wouldn't think so.....Good old Vatozone

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What's the ID of the Turbo inlet Hose that goes to the intake tube on the Pumaspeed? 2.75 or 3.00 inch?