Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JDG’s Revo RT330 Install

Se7eN

Is does, but this gif couldn’t be more accurate. The kit turned out to be a borderline scam. It doesn’t work on a US spec fiesta, zero testing was done to confirm it would before it was sold here, it’s nonrefundable, even if your kit is brand new and not installed, Revo is beyond inept to deal with, and three months later no actual solution is on the table yet. Be glad you missed this one.
Kinda glad I got a deal on the turbo I got

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #63
In case anyone is still subscribed to this thread. I exchanged my RT330 for an ATP GTX2860R Gen 2 kit. I have been buying all the supporting modifications for the install over the last few weeks and should be completing the install in February. I will probably be starting a build thread to review that install and the turbo on that car.

Last thing I am waiting for is the AET VUDU Exhaust Manifold from Ron. Then planning to line port the atp adapter and exhaust manifold to 39mm. Once that is done, I should have everything I need. My biggest challenges will be getting the CPE hotside and intake to mate to the compressor housing.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
In case anyone is still subscribed to this thread. I exchanged my RT330 for an ATP GTX2860R Gen 2 kit. I have been buying all the supporting modifications for the install over the last few weeks and should be completing the install in February. I will probably be starting a build thread to review that install and the turbo on that car.

Last thing I am waiting for is the AET VUDU Exhaust Manifold from Ron. Then planning to line port the atp adapter and exhaust manifold to 39mm. Once that is done, I should have everything I need. My biggest challenges will be getting the CPE hotside and intake to mate to the compressor housing.
In for results! You getting aux fuel?