Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just call me Magneto I guess.

View attachment 20259

After 9 straight VW's I have finally ventured outside my comfort zone and couldnt be happier.

It's been 3 months of looking for the right car for me and last week I found it. It's a 2017 with 16k miles. Bone stock. Sunroof, No Recaros, no Nav. I wanted them and I fit in them but almost nobody else I know does. This car not having Recaros was my one sacrifice, the rest of it and the price were beyond perfect. Just waxed and really went over it yesterday and it's in amazing shape.

After having several MK2 VW's and still having a MK2 VR car as my toy I can say this car drives so much like them it's crazy. That said it is just stock and sorted and new feeling. And it can read me my text messages so there's that.

Gonna try and keep the mods in check and ride this warrenty thing but that never works with me.

Trying to figure which RMM to get and probably over thinking it. After 4 days with this thing it's really the only glaring hole in its game.

Smaller summer wheels gotta wait till I kill these stock Mich PS A/S, probably next summer. 15's and snows will come as this is my new winter and daily car.

It's a FORD. Even I have to say WTF to that. Been living in the VAG so long I cant even get used to it. I have had a lot of shit, all kraut fed. VW wishes they could make a car this complete and this special at this price point.

I am having a lot of fun.

View attachment 20259

After 9 straight VW's I have finally ventured outside my comfort zone and couldnt be happier.

It's been 3 months of looking for the right car for me and last week I found it. It's a 2017 with 16k miles. Bone stock. Sunroof, No Recaros, no Nav. I wanted them and I fit in them but almost nobody else I know does. This car not having Recaros was my one sacrifice, the rest of it and the price were beyond perfect. Just waxed and really went over it yesterday and it's in amazing shape.

After having several MK2 VW's and still having a MK2 VR car as my toy I can say this car drives so much like them it's crazy. That said it is just stock and sorted and new feeling. And it can read me my text messages so there's that.

Gonna try and keep the mods in check and ride this warrenty thing but that never works with me.

Trying to figure which RMM to get and probably over thinking it. After 4 days with this thing it's really the only glaring hole in its game.

Smaller summer wheels gotta wait till I kill these stock Mich PS A/S, probably next summer. 15's and snows will come as this is my new winter and daily car.

It's a FORD. Even I have to say WTF to that. Been living in the VAG so long I cant even get used to it. I have had a lot of shit, all kraut fed. VW wishes they could make a car this complete and this special at this price point.

I am having a lot of fun.
I hear you - '81 Rabbit, '84 GTI, '90 Civic Si, '03 Jetta VR6 Jetta GLI, '08 R32......'19 Ford Fiesta? What the heck just happened?

OP
Phishy
Thread Starter #16
I hear you - '81 Rabbit, '84 GTI, '90 Civic Si, '03 Jetta VR6 Jetta GLI, '08 R32......'19 Ford Fiesta? What the heck just happened?
That's a wild list. Mine is something like this.

2001 GTI VR6, 2000 GTI 1.8T, 85 Golf 8V, 95 Jetta 8V, 84 GTI, 1990 GLI VR6, 2010 GTI, 2003 Golf 8V, 1991 Jetta GL VR6.

Loving the new car but I will probably always have a pre 93 water cooled VW in the garage. Still have the 91 Jetta VR6 in the garage with the new car and the 03 Golf outside waiting for some sucker to buy it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Only had two VDubs in my lifetime, a first year in the US ('83) A1 GTI, and an '89 A2 GTI 16V.

I gave up on that company when they refused to give U.S. some of the much hotter rides offered in Europe. [mad]