Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ken Block's Rallycross/WRC/Gymkhana Ford Fiestas Get Bitchin' New Look

Fiesta ST News

Staff Member
As if the wildly overpowered, built-out, fist-punch-to-the-face Ford Fiestas Ken Block uses for everything from Gymkhana videos to WRC to Global Rallycross couldn't get any awesomer, say hello to their new duds. Block's Hoonigan Racing Division has revealed a new look that will do triple duty on his Gymkhana, Global Rallycross, and WRC cars. We won't even try to contain ourselves: It's freakin' sick. That is all.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Fixed the images.

TheStig

ill take one in street legal trim please. Maintain the gigantic wheels and wing though please, id like to hoon a little.

Perry

Meh. Falls into the category of "Trying Too Hard". Overdone. Know when to stop. "Can" does not equal "should".

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I like the colors this year and last year over the rather boring just black and green.. but he has to play to his fans.. 15-26 year old males like I am in my mind LMAO ....