Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kona N

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just wait for the darn thing to come out.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Or at least more info lol. Which should be soon. I don't understand the obsession with AWD though, go get a Bronco or Bronco Sport if thats what you want.

OP
Business6

Business6

Thread Starter #63
Both, yes.

2022-Hyundai-Kona-N-01.jpg
2022-Hyundai-Kona-N-02.jpg

It's only slightly larger than the first gen Kona. Certainly not enough to be noticeable unless side by side. In person, like the Veloster or current Kona or the FiST for that matter, this will not feel like a large vehicle.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^...as well as sur routes de gravier...

It IS an SUV after all, and it is NOT slammed enough to not be able to go off road. [wink]

OP
Business6

Business6

Thread Starter #67
Aaaaaand 275hp.

We're all familiar with how noticeably less than that feels through two wheels.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
You've never been stuck in Canada for a full year, eh? AWD is pretty amazing.
I had a friend with a WRX. He let me take it fast as I could on some West-by-gawd VA switchbacks. AWD is the shiznit...... don't need snow to use and enjoy AWD.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fiestig

You've never been stuck in Canada for a full year, eh? AWD is pretty amazing.
I was stuck in North Dakota for the first half of my life.... That should be close enough...lol. Most cars are fun in the snow if you aren't afraid of it, but AWD is a different kind of epic fun. For regular non snow driving, the only thing I really enjoy for general street fun is the AWD launch. Being stuck in Cali now the rest I can live without. The FiST keeps me smiling regardless.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not bad as far as SUVs/CUVs go, but I still really dislike that 'squinting Eastwood' LED junk.

(Which I also cannot stand on the Citroen C3 either. [:(])

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Where does it say AWD? It says some type of AWD* that doesn't come off as it is having AWD....They probably just Jinxed it now.....it will be FWD.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Business6

Business6

Thread Starter #76
Lol, I was coming here to post that link, too. It kind of looks like a FoRS in the first photo. I wonder what the ground clearance is like

kevinatfms

Anyone else realize that Hyundai's sister company Kia has a torque vectoring AWD system in the twin of the Kona; The Kia Seltos? The system is called Dynamax and its priced under $22,000 for the all wheel drive model.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone else realize that Hyundai's sister company Kia has a torque vectoring AWD system in the twin of the Kona; The Kia Seltos? The system is called Dynamax and its priced under $22,000 for the all wheel drive model.
Does it have 280ish Hp though?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk