Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni STR.T Full Kits with Springs Sets - $279!

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Chris G

Seems like a good deal - are you able to elaborate on the benefits of the Koni STR.T vs. stock struts?

Thank you.

LT Berzerker

Looks nice, I'll be be getting your lugs this spring and hopefully the intake :D

always good to see new products from you Joe!

Chris G

^^ Thank you. I am also curious if there's been any real-world testing done by 2J. If not, that's okay... I am just curious. [poke]

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #11
That is the correct part number. I have not tried these on a Fiesta ST personally, but I have driven a FRS and liked them a lot. For the money, $299, it more composed than stock and looses that pogo-ish nature of the stock shocks.

caliboy15

That is the correct part number. I have not tried these on a Fiesta ST personally, but I have driven a FRS and liked them a lot. For the money, $299, it more composed than stock and looses that pogo-ish nature of the stock shocks.
so it is not made for the ST right?

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but HUGE shout out to you guys. I ordered a set on Monday and the order slipped through and didn't ship that day. Emailed em today and they are shipping them UPS Next Day Saturday at no extra cost!!!

Thanks a ton guys. Cannot wait to pair them with some H&R Springs.

Chris G

Not sure if this is the right place or not, but HUGE shout out to you guys. I ordered a set on Monday and the order slipped through and didn't ship that day. Emailed em today and they are shipping them UPS Next Day Saturday at no extra cost!!!

Thanks a ton guys. Cannot wait to pair them with some H&R Springs.
Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Just checking to make sure I got the right shocks as I have seen some earlier confusion in this post.

Hopefully Joe can elaborate. I'm a little frustrated I did not research more, but Koni's website doesn't even have fronts listed for an ST. Just the rears.

I will be installing these. I have read through two threads already where some folks have installed Fiesta STR.T's on an ST and had no issues. One was an actual guinea pig for Koni but more interested in the Sports, the other is a 3-door guy. Both were very happy with the streetability of them.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #20
Sorry for the delay - Koni refuses to update the verbage but it fits perfectly and is actually a better match on valving than the Stock shocks. Please post up your review.

Glad you got them on Saturday!