Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni STR.T Full Kits with Springs Sets - $279!

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Young L

Hey joe just a heads up, there are differences in the H&R springs you have listed on your site. H&R only lists the Fiesta ST with Super Sport springs part#51641 and they have a 1.2''drop in the front and 1.0''drop in the rear. the part numbers and drops you listed are for the regular 2010-2015 fiesta.

...with that being said this is a smokin deal! I wasnt planning on upgrading the shocks any time soon but once the info is reverified ill definitely be placing an order

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #23
You dont need that weight on the left side. We dont use it on the coilovers as well

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #24
Hey joe just a heads up, there are differences in the H&R springs you have listed on your site. H&R only lists the Fiesta ST with Super Sport springs part#51641 and they have a 1.2''drop in the front and 1.0''drop in the rear. the part numbers and drops you listed are for the regular 2010-2015 fiesta.

...with that being said this is a smokin deal! I wasnt planning on upgrading the shocks any time soon but once the info is reverified ill definitely be placing an order
We have two HRs listed - the street and super sport. The former being less of a drop. Thanks!

Young L

We have two HRs listed - the street and super sport. The former being less of a drop. Thanks!
yea, but the drop for the Fiesta ST is different even tho the part number is the same.

*edit* i checked myself, h&r only offers sport springs for the Fiesta ST not super sports. And I thought it was $279 for shocks and springs, man I was really out of it last night when I read this lol.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Sorry for the delay - Koni refuses to update the verbage but it fits perfectly and is actually a better match on valving than the Stock shocks. Please post up your review.

Glad you got them on Saturday!
Absolutely.

Greggo... how are they on the road?
Okay, so a little about me and my driving habits. My car is my daily driver for a 50 mile, round trip commute. I bought it specifically as a DD, that is a blast to drive. I love this car. I came from a MKV GTI with K-sport coils and a MKIV GLI with Tein springs on some shocks that I couldn't identify. They were stiff and sometimes painful to drive.

That being said, my FiST may never see a track. MAYBE an autocross course. But for now I just wanted a comfortable, fun DD. And that's what I've now got. The Koni's are soft. When I hit a bump or pothole, its softer. It doesn't sound like my dash is going to jump out of the car. So the commute this morning was very comfortable. Last night, I took a backroad home and opened up a little bit. The car still has that feel, ya know what I mean? It's still tossable, its still on rails, and it definitely brings a smile to my face. There may be a tiny bit more under steer that I barely noticed, but I also don't push my car to the limits on public roads.

I hope I did a well enough job explaining my thoughts. I think I'm one of the first with the Koni STR.T's on a FiST. So far, I am extremely happy with my purchase. I kind of wish I had gone with Eibach instead of H&R springs, as it is a lot lower than I expected, but I'm going to drive and enjoy and see what happens later.

Sure. I can get some better ones this evening with my real camera.

Young L

No prob man. Thanks again for taking care of me. You've definitely bought me as a future customer. I'm looking at a few power parts, just waiting til the warranty is up.

whats a warranty? lol

Chris G

Okay, so a little about me and my driving habits. My car is my daily driver for a 50 mile, round trip commute. I bought it specifically as a DD, that is a blast to drive. I love this car. I came from a MKV GTI with K-sport coils and a MKIV GLI with Tein springs on some shocks that I couldn't identify. They were stiff and sometimes painful to drive.

That being said, my FiST may never see a track. MAYBE an autocross course. But for now I just wanted a comfortable, fun DD. And that's what I've now got. The Koni's are soft. When I hit a bump or pothole, its softer. It doesn't sound like my dash is going to jump out of the car. So the commute this morning was very comfortable. Last night, I took a backroad home and opened up a little bit. The car still has that feel, ya know what I mean? It's still tossable, its still on rails, and it definitely brings a smile to my face. There may be a tiny bit more under steer that I barely noticed, but I also don't push my car to the limits on public roads.

I hope I did a well enough job explaining my thoughts. I think I'm one of the first with the Koni STR.T's on a FiST. So far, I am extremely happy with my purchase. I kind of wish I had gone with Eibach instead of H&R springs, as it is a lot lower than I expected, but I'm going to drive and enjoy and see what happens later.
I would be curious to hear more feedback as time goes on. There were a few people around here saying people complained about the STR.T's (I have nothing to back that up, BTW) so your input will be valuable for anyone reading moving forward. Your circumstances sound a lot like mine - I daily drive my FiST 60 miles a day round trip on the freeway and a softer (but still sporty) feel would be ideal. I don't want to compromise the handling of this car though because that's what makes it fun. [twothumb]

I would be curious to hear more feedback as time goes on. There were a few people around here saying people complained about the STR.T's (I have nothing to back that up, BTW) so your input will be valuable for anyone reading moving forward. Your circumstances sound a lot like mine - I daily drive my FiST 60 miles a day round trip on the freeway and a softer (but still sporty) feel would be ideal. I don't want to compromise the handling of this car though because that's what makes it fun. [twothumb]
That was my goal as well. Keep the nature of the car at heart. Haha. I read a lot about STR.T's from the Miata guys. And the daily driven Miata owners love them!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay ordered these on Tuesday, and um its out for delivery to my house today! Take about fast shipping, Thanks Joe! I will have these installed and initial impression hopefully this weekend!