Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni STR.T Full Kits with Springs Sets - $279!

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Chris G

I've been thinking of doing these with some springs. They are more lowering spring friendly than the stock struts, yeah?

I have had them paired with H&Rs and Eibachs. The H&Rs were very stiff and a tad bouncy, but a ton of fun when playing on the back roads. The Eibachs feel more solid and comfortable, while still keeping the playful nature of the car.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay put these on the past weekend and put about 100 miles or so on. Short story, if you run lowered springs, do yourself a favor and GET THESE NOW! WOW, so supple, no harshness.

The heavy rebound damping of the stock shocks are gone! The STR are soooooo supple its not even funny! Pairs perfectly with H&R springs, seriously think these were developed together!

I purposely drove around to find some crappy roads and man, these shocks make it 500X better to drive as an daily! I cannot be more happy!

I cannot recommend these enough and at $300 shipped, it's a freak steal!

When installing, make sure to pull the lower rubber spring perch from the stock struts and re-use them on the Koni's or the fronts will make terrible clunking noise and the spring will not be seated correctly, ask me how I know!

Install was super easy with access to lift and wall mounted spring compressor, about 1 hour job with lots of beers.

Chris G

Greggo, which setup did you prefer? H&R or Eibach? I've been thinking about going with some Eibach springs on stock struts but these have me thinking....

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Greggo, which setup did you prefer? H&R or Eibach? I've been thinking about going with some Eibach springs on stock struts but these have me thinking....
I just asked him the same thing. Ha. But same here, was looking into springs but you might as well get the combo pack.

I prefer the Eibachs. My commute is 50 miles a day and they seem more comfortable, while still being playful.
The H&Rs were fun on the back roads, but rough on the highway and interstate where I commute. Especially over bridges.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I prefer the Eibachs. My commute is 50 miles a day and they seem more comfortable, while still being playful.
The H&Rs were fun on the back roads, but rough on the highway and interstate where I commute. Especially over bridges.
That's what I'm hearing. I drive 30-40 highway everyday for work but I drive in the city and scared about the potholes and scratching. Is the eibach to low you think or still manageable? Those are the ones I'm looking into.

Chris G

That's what I'm hearing. I drive 30-40 highway everyday for work but I drive in the city and scared about the potholes and scratching. Is the eibach to low you think or still manageable? Those are the ones I'm looking into.
I'm in the same boat.