Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Dial In 15x9 wheels with 200 miles on them, new wheels on the say soon:)

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
4x100 fitment and many mods to make them clear any FiST including more rear camber!
+35mm
12.8lbs
Roll formed(flow formed is another term for the same method) meaning very low weight and very strong!

I am changing to a new wheel coming out soon I prefer to run and highly considering running them for street wheels as well as race wheels so I might be selling Konig Feathers with PS3 AS tires as well.

$399 shipped in cont US

Will consider selling with race tires mounted that have plenty of life left in them but shipping is quite a bit more costly that way.

Rick

lol, Rick, are you advertising on forums where people have 4x100 bolt patterns? You'll probably have more luck :)

Great price though!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I know, just wanted my fellow FiST owners to get the first crack at them incase anybody else is going as nuts on this car as I have, a car I was going to keep fairly stock.....right, me, lol!!!!

Any more pics of the wheels? They look super concave, but I can't tell if its due to the angle. Is that like an anthracite or silver color? I never considered getting 15x9 wheels until I saw how great Rodmoe's car looks lol love to see more pics of yours.

Any more pics of the wheels? They look super concave, but I can't tell if its due to the angle. Is that like an anthracite or silver color? I never considered getting 15x9 wheels until I saw how great Rodmoe's car looks lol love to see more pics of yours.
Keep in mind, this set is 4x100 pattern. Stock pattern is 4x108.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Mine are 15x8 team dynamics made to fit a stock bolt pattern

Dang. Very true. Why did you guys go for a 15 inch wheel? Does it ride more comfortably? Any advantages over a 17 inch wheel?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Dang. Very true. Why did you guys go for a 15 inch wheel? Does it ride more comfortably? Any advantages over a 17 inch wheel?
Mine was weight savings as they are mostly track wheels and i run the stock wheels for DD plus I wanted a 15x8 to fit a 205/50 tire mostly square or little strech to keep the contact patch flat on the ground and no buldge in the tires sidewall. Plus in theory the 15 inch tire is lighter and costs less...

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
All the right reasons to go to a 15" wheel setup!

I just did it the hard way to gain 1" more wheel width and 20mm tire width(plus or minus as tires all differ in actual measurements compared to what is printed on them). It was one of those I just had to make it happen things if I had to start over I would not of done so as it was a huge task.

-----------------

But I would gladly help others work out the details if they wanted to go this route and the quality of the wheels available is outstanding and superb pricing.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10

This picture is with Hoosier R6 tires I had on for fitment testing, they are labeled 225mm but are more like a 245mm and simply will not fit in the back of the car without serious body work, the 225 Toyo RA1 barely fits, it is closer to a true 225 wide tire.

The wheels look more concave with the Toyo tires on them and the spoke design makes them look pretty concave as well which they are but look more so than in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.