Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Krotov Wide Body

Trader history for FiestaGuy84 (0)

Only taken out of the box to make sure everything was there and check for damage. Still in factory plastic wrap. Located in Columbia, SC... willing to meet within 150 miles. Price does NOT include shipping or PP fees. $1000

PM me if interested
Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

joesiris

never heard of the Krotov kit so i clicked to see the photo then noticed where you are selling from, i am also from the area (just moved from west cola to redbank) so i was interested..."is this someone ive seen before"...nope...i clicked on your profile to see your car and wow! that's defiantly the most modded ST around here as far as i know. It looks great. We have a group called "ST/RS MOB" if you wanna look them up search south carolina ST/RS MOB on FB. Im sure i speak for all the guys and gals in the group, we'd love to see your car in person. But GLWS it looks like a cool kit

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
never heard of the Krotov kit so i clicked to see the photo then noticed where you are selling from, i am also from the area (just moved from west cola to redbank) so i was interested..."is this someone ive seen before"...nope...i clicked on your profile to see your car and wow! that's defiantly the most modded ST around here as far as i know. It looks great. We have a group called "ST/RS MOB" if you wanna look them up search south carolina ST/RS MOB on FB. Im sure i speak for all the guys and gals in the group, we'd love to see your car in person. But GLWS it looks like a cool kit
I think it used to be called carbon pixels... I think they changed the name maybe a year or so ago. Thanks tho! I’ve taken the canards off and trimmed the splitter back some since those pics... also rattle can color matched the hood vents. Still a work in progress but I’m happy with her! Is that your white one with the rally lights? Looks good, how’d you attach the lights? Yea, I don’t make it out much but will definitely look up the group, it would be cool to meet some other st/rd owners in the area.