Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LED License Plate Light

nope but i bought 10 LED bulbs on ebay for 2$ and replaced my license plate bulb aswell as all of my interior bulbs.

KlKolin

No problem to install. Looks great and is easy. Saves some energy as well.

Etyrnus

I've done LEDs in all of my interior lights except the glove box, and my license plate bulbs. No problems at all. I'm using the ones made by Philips though.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Does the old bulb twist off the socket? I can't get my old ones off....
No they are wedges. Pull straight out. I also had a bee itch of a time. I used rubber gloves to get a grip. Had to wiggle and even pressed the bulb in further to "break the seal" per say. Careful not to break the glass bulb in your fingers.

Rubber gloves are a must for replacing wedge bulbs :) Ordered up my bulbs of DX.com hopefully will be here soon.

I ordered mine from DiodeDynamics. They aren't as cheap as some of the stuff you'll buy from amazon or eBay but I trust them a helluva lot more.

DaveG99

I'm going to change mine out to led. I have been looking at bulbs and some look like cylinders and some are rounded on the top. Some are even just a flat led. Im assuming the rounded ones are best?

I'm going to change mine out to led. I have been looking at bulbs and some look like cylinders and some are rounded on the top. Some are even just a flat led. Im assuming the rounded ones are best?
Get the Philips. I have them in my license plate lights, front sidemarkers, and side mirror indicators. Awesome bulbs.

With coupon code TRSHJ you'll get 10% off too ;)

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/l...-t10-194-ledriving-6000k-led-bulbs-51206.html