Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's see your shift knobs!

My sexy hugger orange with black pattern came today from Speed Dawg. I'll install and post tomorrow.

Looks like I might have to go Lathe Werks route.

What's everybody reviews on them?? Any??
Just got mine today, I like it a lot, fits right over the reverse lockout and appears OEM, good feel thru the gears and looks nice too. I increased the size a bit, went with 2.1. I'll let you know if my impressions change over the coming weeks after I've had more drive time. The worst part is the wait as he custom makes each knob and it takes 1-2 weeks before he ships.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Just got mine today, I like it a lot, fits right over the reverse lockout and appears OEM, good feel thru the gears and looks nice too. I increased the size a bit, went with 2.1. I'll let you know if my impressions change over the coming weeks after I've had more drive time. The worst part is the wait as he custom makes each knob and it takes 1-2 weeks before he ships.
I was going to increase mine to 2.1 also. And you have the large groves the whole way around?

A bit traditional, but I dig it. Feels really good in the hand, never gets hot in the Mississippi sun, and being slightly taller feels great, even if it does look like a light bulb.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Just ordered my Lathe Werks all black with large grooves. I hope it's as awesome as everybody says it is!

Yeah, I got the black with the large grooves and 2.1 diameter. Hopefully it's here sometime next week.
Yeah, hopefully, you'll like it. If not, I'm sure someone will pick it up here for minimal loss.

[MENTION=3456]ridinVINTAGE[/MENTION] - I bet the Elite VP is real nice, congrats on getting that one.

[MENTION=1510]AMontgomery[/MENTION] - like that Cobb.

J2FoRS

This just the regular 2016 Mustang knob you linked. Not the 2016 GT350 knob in the pic.
Theres actualy 3 listed. Hmm maybe it is it? There's one for 40 one for 85 and a carbon fibre one for 122. The 40 one says for North American markets. Wonder what the 85 one is? All are same part number 7213.