Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Literally "building" a Fiesta ST; Questions and Pics inside

Hey there! I have always been interested in the Fiesta STs since were released. I recently got the opportunity to buy a ST from an insurance auction. The car has been fairly easy to work on. This particular car is a 2015 with 8xxx miles and all options with the exception of the Recaro seats. The front end hit shattered a lot of the plastic pieces like radiator, fan and such, but the motor starts and runs just fine. I'm getting the body/frame sorted and then putting everything back together; literally building it back. Since I've built Mustangs I'm familiar with every little part and can name it by looking at it. Since I'm so new to this car, I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind help naming some misc. parts that were damaged. Some of the pieces are just a plastic hose or such. I've got all the major stuff on its way to me, but some of the little stuff I'm still searching for (I've posted a few WTB threads) so if you guys have any OEM parts you'd like to sell just reach out to me. Below is a question and few pics of what I'm looking for. If you have any guidance it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and happy to be here!

Question 1: Where does the motor mount to the frame on the DRIVER side of the car?

Picture 1:

1. Name/part number of harness?
2. What is the name/part number of this plastic piece with broken port?
3. There was a metal hose connected to this broken port. I'm assuming the end of the hose bolts in where the metal piece is sitting. Does it have a name or part number (thinking its a hose)?

Picture 2

I need hose number 10 in the photo. I looked up Intercooler charge pipe and I can't find an OEM one that is sold anywhere. Is there a different name for this?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Mounts under the battery tray

That harness won't come seperately the engine harness is all one run.

2. can you get a better pic further out, not near my car for reference

That metal line should be the AC condenser line 19D734A (YF-37301)

charge pipe should be callout 6F073

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Thanks man. Found out the other part too, its a heater water inlet. Part DJ5Z8592A. Thanks again