Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tune +18hp / +65tq

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Okay, just for reference, would I be able to get in on the group buy price if I ordered an Escape tuner instead of a Fiesta one?

It does retain it's vin-lock so we would need to be contacted to be able to use it on another vehicle.
Just to be clear, does this mean you will transfer it to another persons compatible Fieata ST free of charge if I decide I want to sell it later on?

C. love

I thought you sold your FiST??? Unhappy with the performance and such...sticking with her?
Nope didnt sell it. Wanted to sell my mustang more couldnt sell that either. So F-it gonna keep em both. I actually really like the fiesta, always have. I just like something else more thus why I would sell it but mustang must go 1st then the fiesta. Had some interest in the fiesta even but turned them down as the mustake was still around.

Fiesta performance is pretty damn good in my book, so good infact my list of "mods" is short. Intake for loud noises, tune, a DP (no other exhaust mods) some wider wheels and tires and maybe a rear engine mount. I have other cars and a scooter that need love too so cant go balls out on them all plus the fiesta is dead reliable wanna keepmit that way.

Really? I guess this is it then, and was hoping their might be more. Unfortunately it's not an option for me this week with the move to Florida. I guess I'll just see what works best for me when I get down there and then pull the trigger.
Thank you

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
That's a nice area.
About 50miles from me. That's actually the exit we get off at to goto Orlando speed world.

Ive read through alot, help me out. When is the group buy over with?
There isn't a date per se, there is a quantity necessary, but it's also the limit. Basically we need 15, and it's limited to the first 15 from this site.

Just to be clear, does this mean you will transfer it to another persons compatible Fieata ST free of charge if I decide I want to sell it later on?
This unfortunately would not be a free scenario. Being the tuner purchase from us includes the device, and tunes, transfer of ownership would only give them access to the hardware. There is an owner transfer fee of $250 for it to change hands. A free scenario would include if someone bought it for their own fiesta, and then say bought an EcoBoost F150 to replace it. We transfer the usage rights to the new car, but do require proof of ownership as we eat the cost of relicensing the device to the new vehicle. We do this because of the loyalty shown to us, but we of course need to make certain that people aren't taking advantage of this service we offer.

Really? I guess this is it then, and was hoping their might be more. Unfortunately it's not an option for me this week with the move to Florida. I guess I'll just see what works best for me when I get down there and then pull the trigger.
Thank you
Unfortunately yes. Typically, we do not do any sales like this at all, and we did it for this one time deal.

Unfortunately yes. Typically, we do not do any sales like this at all, and we did it for this one time deal.
If all good, you had a super sweet deal on a great tune, I just missed the boat! I'm already looking for another deal for when I'm ready.
Thank you

That's a nice area.
About 50miles from me. That's actually the exit we get off at to goto Orlando speed world.

I am about 20 minutes from Winterpark
Damn really, that sounds cool. I still haven't seen another Fist in Jersey since I left the dealer with some others on the lot.
I did see a black Fist about two weeks ago In Winter Park.

My local Ford Dealer actually never had one there and I went there a lot. So I was like wow this car is going to be hard to find, so I asked the dealer why they never had one and only Fosts? They said we think its to close to of a competitor for the Fost, Lol! I didn't believe the one guy but other sales staff confirmed it.
I went to the next town over and they had a PB, TB, IS, OW, RR and of course MO, Lol, Craziness! Sorry for the OT.

This unfortunately would not be a free scenario. Being the tuner purchase from us includes the device, and tunes, transfer of ownership would only give them access to the hardware. There is an owner transfer fee of $250 for it to change hands. A free scenario would include if someone bought it for their own fiesta, and then say bought an EcoBoost F150 to replace it. We transfer the usage rights to the new car, but do require proof of ownership as we eat the cost of relicensing the device to the new vehicle. We do this because of the loyalty shown to us, but we of course need to make certain that people aren't taking advantage of this service we offer.
Dang, Im still torn then :) both products (LMS and Cobb) both seem awesome in different but overlapping ways! if I knew I could sell it for say 75% of the purchase price id be all over it! still an amazing deal I think, just my indecisiveness is holding me back :)

N 4 1! How many more needed before order is filled?
Lash count left it at only 4 slots remained.

Dang, Im still torn then :) both products (LMS and Cobb) both seem awesome in different but overlapping ways! if I knew I could sell it for say 75% of the purchase price id be all over it! still an amazing deal I think, just my indecisiveness is holding me back :)
Do it, you'll enjoy life more one full throttle jaunt at a time ;-)