Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Making 350WHP on STOCK fuel system!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The only thing is .....It still WONT clean your valves.[drummer] But a great addition to the FiST realm and another great option! Hopefully it comes to Fruition!

The only thing is .....It still WONT clean your valves.[drummer] But a great addition to the FiST realm and another great option! Hopefully it comes to Fruition!
I can’t wait to see what it makes with a larger turbo and the injectors/pump. 350whp with an entirely stock fuel system though has me happy and set on the s280 now. Exciting times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I can’t wait to see what it makes with a larger turbo and the injectors/pump. 350whp with an entirely stock fuel system though has me happy and set on the s280 now. Exciting times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone seen the efficiency MAP for the s280?

I too saw this post the other day and it definitely caught my attention... Ive been saving up for a 'bt' for when i hit 40k miles and was leaning towards the whoosh hybrid but this may steal the spot light! definitely paying attention to what happens over the next few weeks/months!

I too saw this post the other day and it definitely caught my attention... Ive been saving up for a 'bt' for when i hit 40k miles and was leaning towards the whoosh hybrid but this may steal the spot light! definitely paying attention to what happens over the next few weeks/months!
I have full bolt on and the whoosh hybrid running 91 in cali tuned by adam. It's a great set up and lots of fun but it doesn't have the top end I want, im around 250hp dude to my crap fuel. If I could do it over i would go with s280 or 2860. If you want to buy my turbo ill put on a s280 and sell you mine once everything is installed.

I have full bolt on and the whoosh hybrid running 91 in cali tuned by adam. It's a great set up and lots of fun but it doesn't have the top end I want, im around 250hp dude to my crap fuel. If I could do it over i would go with s280 or 2860. If you want to buy my turbo ill put on a s280 and sell you mine once everything is installed.
i am in a similar situation. With 91 is better to get the S280?