FS MeisterR ZetaCRD coilovers - BC, Canada

Trader history for foodtruck (0)

Member ID
Sadly, I'm parting with the set of ZetaCRD coilovers I puchased back in July this year. It turned out I'm a bit too sensitive to NVH caused by solid top hats (EDIT: turned out most of the noise came from tires, but alas I already got something else instead), but otherwise can only say high praise about the product; they performed exactly as advertised. Yesterday I went for a test drive with the rubber mounts back on and I'm already missing the immediate turn-in feedback.

Coils are in a good condition; there are some road dust in crevices and springs have a few dings from where they compressed onto small rocks (front) and mounting surfaces (rear).

Parts include everything that came in the package with the exception of the instruction manual. 2) one of the adjustment knobs for the rears. EDIT: Feb 26 / 2024, Adjustment knob has been located!

Will strongly prefer to sell locally, otherwise buyer pays for shipping. Please note that shipping to US will incur duty that will be collected from the buyer on delivery (For reference, it's about $100 USD to San Francisco area + whatever duty). If you're further away but willing to travel, I will deduct the fuel costs from the price. I'm located on the West coast in Lower Mainland area in British Columbia.

Asking $800 CAD / $590 USD.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Member ID
someone buy these they are a priced at a steal.

Member ID
Sent you a message yesterday, let me know if you haven't received it yet!

OP
foodtruck
Member ID
Thread Starter #4
Bump, this is still available. Northern WA people, where are youuu I just want to talk

XanRules

Member ID
Trying to figure out a way to make these work with my budget right now. Insane deal.

OP
foodtruck
Member ID
Thread Starter #9
Price drop; still available.

Aiden3kst

Member ID
Hey man I’m out in New York and I’m very interested if shipping costs are not insane. Shoot me a message on Facebook as I’m rarely on the forums so I may not answer. *Aiden Gracia
Price drop; still available.

Attachments

OP
foodtruck
Member ID
Thread Starter #13
Still available. Someone kindly pointed out that I was missing rear shock photos so I amended the post with them dated today. The missing adjustment knob has also been found and is now included.

OP
foodtruck
Member ID
Thread Starter #15
Bump, still available. My apologies to everyone far away; I'm not willing to deduct the cost of shipping from the price when its $120+

Member ID
Just curious, whats shipping like to Ontario? Might possibly be interested.

Member ID
Try using www.pirateship.com. I used them a lot when I had a bunch of items to sell on ebay last year and seriously so much cheaper than going to ups or fedex but they use them as a carrier. Definitely worth looking into to knock the shipping cost down.

Aiden3kst

Member ID
Try using www.pirateship.com. I used them a lot when I had a bunch of items to sell on ebay last year and seriously so much cheaper than going to ups or fedex but they use them as a carrier. Definitely worth looking into to knock the shipping cost down.
And if this works, lmk! I’m still following on this thread. Nothing used locally unfortunately.

OP
foodtruck
Member ID
Thread Starter #20
Bump, still available