Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Mishimoto Fiesta ST Oil Cooler Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #21
Bummed that I missed this, in AZ we need all the help on 118 degree days!
Sorry you missed out on our pre-sale! You can still get your hands on this kit without having to pay MSRP by buying through one of our authorized distributors. You can check which distributor is closest to you by using the "where to buy" feature on our website HERE. If you need any assistance locating a distributor feel free to send me a PM and I would be happy to assist.

-Sara

What are the major differences between thermostatic and non thermostatic. Benefits/drawbacks?

Brura22

What are the major differences between thermostatic and non thermostatic. Benefits/drawbacks?
Thermostatic has an internal thermostat that prevents the oil cooler from cooling during engine startup, that way you oil heats up as fast as possible on a cold start.
Non-thermostatic will result in lower oil temps on a track but will also cause your engine to warm up slow.
They highly recommend thermostatic for a daily driven car.