Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Silicone Induction Hose Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Hey Guys!
The Fiesta ST Induction Hose Pre-Sale is live! As a thank you to our readers (seriously we appreciate it) we want to introduce it to you first. Check out our pre-sale announcement in all its glorious details below!

Don’t have time to read? Here is the Pre-Sale Link!

We are especially excited to announce this pre-sale because of how well the induction hose performed on the dyno. The induction hose alone made max gains of 5hp and 10 ft/lbs of torque. Considering the extremely straightforward install this may just be the easiest power your Fiesta will ever make.

This hose was deigned to replace the hose in your stock intake system with a much sleeker and more functional model. This induction hose has a 28% volume increase over the stock intake greatly improving the flow. It is just enough of an upgrade to see some of the benefits of an aftermarket intake without having to replace your entire stock system.

Constructed from five-ply silicone featuring molded steel rings for added reinforcement and strength, it is certainly durable enough to supply air to your Fiesta ST for as long as its lifetime warranty allows.

Without further delay here are the pre-sale details you came for!

Pre-Sale Link!

Pre-Sale Price: $149.95

MSRP: $275.00

Pre-Sale Expiration Date: 10/30/15

Pre-Sale Link!

Let me know if you have any questions on this!
-Sara

Might sound like a silly question, will this be compatible with the euro/ Australian ST?
also ...do you provide shipping to Australia?... as via your website I can only see USA & Canada shipping options

Thanks

I like this at $89.99, but a buck fifty means it's in a league with a lot of other things out there that might give the end user a bit more sense of value for that money.
Sara, tell marketing and engineering the MSRP on this is $149.00 and street price is $99.99. I'll buy it.

I like this at $89.99, but a buck fifty means it's in a league with a lot of other things out there that might give the end user a bit more sense of value for that money.
Sara, tell marketing and engineering the MSRP on this is $149.00 and street price is $99.99. I'll buy it.
Agree, the 149 is too much for what you get. The competition has full intakes at or around 200 on various sites. So, for another 50 I can get the full intake. Get this under 100 and I'm in as well. Otherwise, I'll hold out for the injen or MAP.

I was excited when I thought that the price would be near the $100 mark. Not so excited anymore after seeing the price.

Nice, I still like this, but the price = [}(]. With this, just add a drop in filter and you're good to go.

I'm waiting to see if Mishimoto has any black friday sales and compare this to other vendors during that week, we'll see.

D3

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #12
Apologies for the delayed response!

Might sound like a silly question, will this be compatible with the euro/ Australian ST?
also ...do you provide shipping to Australia?... as via your website I can only see USA & Canada shipping options

Thanks
There is an option on our website that reads "worldwide" which is were you can order internationally. It can be a tad tricky so if you need more detailed instructions send me a PM. We do provide shipping to Australia, but from my experiences with other customers it can sometimes be a tad on the expensive side. We do have a distributor in Australia that may be able to get you this hose and save you a bit on shipping. I will PM you their information. May be worth looking into for price comparison.

As for the fitment, we have not tested these on euro Fiestas, so I can not say for sure whether they will work. However, they are generally the same size and shape as the euro induction hoses so for strictly fitment concerns, I don't see why they wouldn't fit.

Will this work with your airbox under design or only stock?
This is intended to work with the stock airbox only and will not work with aftermarket exhausts

What is the estimated ship date for these?
As you can probably see we have passed our estimated ship date which was 11/6. We encountered some delays receiving them in our warehouse so they are backed up a bit. I will make sure to post updates as I know more information and apologize for the delay in shipping.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #13
Really like this, but jeez, these short silicone hoses are expensive.
Agree, the 149 is too much for what you get. The competition has full intakes at or around 200 on various sites. So, for another 50 I can get the full intake. Get this under 100 and I'm in as well. Otherwise, I'll hold out for the injen or MAP.
I was excited when I thought that the price would be near the $100 mark. Not so excited anymore after seeing the price.
Yeah, 99 would be nice. Oh well.
Nice, I still like this, but the price = [}(]. With this, just add a drop in filter and you're good to go.

I'm waiting to see if Mishimoto has any black friday sales and compare this to other vendors during that week, we'll see.

D3
We appreciate the feedback! I completely understand your point on price (hey I am a car enthusiast as well!) and if it were up to me all car parts would cost as much as a cup of coffee, but that would put us out of business pretty quickly! I will pass this along to make certain that your concerns are heard. In the meantime I will keep you all posted on how the pre-sale is progressing.

Ordered in stealth black to stay out of sight for the VEIP.
Thanks for the order!
-Sara

JasonHaven

Like others, I'd be interested if it were a lower price. At $275, I might as well get a full intake system, heh.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #17
@Sara - understood, thanks for the feedback.
Not a problem! Thanks for weighing in!

Like others, I'd be interested if it were a lower price. At $275, I might as well get a full intake system, heh.
yes this looks nice but im with everyone here, at $275 i'd rather get a full intake.
$275 is MSRP and with the Pre-Sale still going on you shouldn't have to pay full price for the induction hose. Also, after the pre-sale is over you can still get all of our products through distributors at a discounted rate so you still won't have to pay MSRP. If you are unsure of your closest distributor check out our 'where to buy' feature on our website here to find a Mishimoto authorized dealer.

That being said your concerns are definitely heard and we appreciate you guys getting in on the conversation!
-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #19
What's the news on shipping?
Apologies, we are experiencing some delays getting the induction hose in stock in our warehouse. At this time, we should be on track to get these shipped out to you early next week as we will be thrown off a bit by the holiday.
We appreciate your patience!
-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #20
The holidays are coming early for Fiesta ST owners!

As a thank you to our forum followers we will be having a 24 hour flash sale this Black Friday November 27th! We are dropping the price of our Silicone Induction Hose to $100 on Black Friday only! I will post a coupon code Friday morning here on the forums for you to use at checkout. Those who have already purchased the induction hose will be given the Black Friday sale price as a thank you for being the first to purchase this product. So take advantage of this opportunity to get this induction hose on your Fiesta ST!

You can purchase the Silicone Induction Hose HERE or check out our Engineering Blog HERE for more details and to check out the dyno chart!

Check back Friday for the coupon code!

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for following our progress!

-Sara