Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Silicone Induction Hose Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

Hard to tell with the butt dyno with wet snowy roads, sounds a bit different nothing crazy. Looks nice though and fit was perfect.
Yeah It looks ultra easy. I have high hopes it will sound a bit throatier and just pull a bit harder. I have a catback as well so I'm hoping it'll make the car just sound even meaner.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #48
OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #49
Yeah It looks ultra easy. I have high hopes it will sound a bit throatier and just pull a bit harder. I have a catback as well so I'm hoping it'll make the car just sound even meaner.
Hard to tell with the butt dyno with wet snowy roads, sounds a bit different nothing crazy. Looks nice though and fit was perfect.
How's it feel now? Louder? I am so excited to receive mine.
Thanks for the kind words guys! You should feel a bit of a difference, our Fiesta ST made 5 hp and 10 ft/lbs of torque with the improved flow of this hose.
-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #51
Too bad the $100 price didnt stay.
The pre-sale price was lowered to 100$ as a thank you for your patience while we worked through the loss of an entire shipment of hoses by the shipping company. If you were not able to take advantage of the pre-sale, we allow our distributors to sell at a more competitive price so that you can get this hose without paying MSRP. If you are unsure of the closest Mishimoto authorized dealer, you can use our where to buy feature on our website HERE.

If you need any additional assistance locating a distributor send me a PM and I would be happy to assist you.

-Sara

me32

1000 Post Club
The pre-sale price was lowered to 100$ as a thank you for your patience while we worked through the loss of an entire shipment of hoses by the shipping company. If you were not able to take advantage of the pre-sale, we allow our distributors to sell at a more competitive price so that you can get this hose without paying MSRP. If you are unsure of the closest Mishimoto authorized dealer, you can use our where to buy feature on our website HERE.

If you need any additional assistance locating a distributor send me a PM and I would be happy to assist you.

-Sara
Thanks. Im surprised none of the resellers on this site dont have them.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #53
Thanks. Im surprised none of the resellers on this site dont have them.
Due to the shipping company losing half of our original shipment, some of the hose colors are out of stock. These should be back in stock shortly so that our dealers can get them out to you. If you need any additional assistance please let me know.

-Sara

Installed mine, too... No pics, but it looks the same as others' pics. Easy to do. Looks good. No feedback on power/responsiveness as the road conditions didn't warrant shenanigans. I did not notice any difference in induction sound. On that note, I am old and deaf, so maybe it's just me.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #55
Installed mine, too... No pics, but it looks the same as others' pics. Easy to do. Looks good. No feedback on power/responsiveness as the road conditions didn't warrant shenanigans. I did not notice any difference in induction sound. On that note, I am old and deaf, so maybe it's just me.
Thanks for the review! Good call on the shenanigans. Only shenanigan in the dry, thats what I always say!

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #58
Pro tip of the day....only shenanigan in the dry. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
[thumb]

how do i access the $100 pre order?
Unfortunately the pre-sale of this induction hose has ended. However, you are not stuck paying MSRP. I would suggest contacting your nearest distributor to price out this induction hose as we allow our distributors to sell at a more competitive price.

If you are unsure of your nearest distributor you can find out using our where to buy feature located on our website HERE. If you need additional assistance feel free to send me a PM and I would be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

-Sara

Thanks for the review! Good call on the shenanigans. Only shenanigan in the dry, thats what I always say!

-Sara
So, after a few days, there is definitely no dramatic "butt dyno" improvement, though I am on skinny winter tires and it's wet to one degree or another everywhere.
Pulls feel smoother and more linear. If anything it feels less powerful because there is less peakiness to the delivery. There is still that annoying dead spot right in the middle of the rev band that I am sure you tuned guys have overcome.
This summer I'd like to add the VelossaTech intake ram, a drop-in filter and a Turbo Transformer (flame on, It's exactly what I want for a DD) and see if I can fatten up the middle of the band a little.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #60
So, after a few days, there is definitely no dramatic "butt dyno" improvement, though I am on skinny winter tires and it's wet to one degree or another everywhere.
Pulls feel smoother and more linear. If anything it feels less powerful because there is less peakiness to the delivery. There is still that annoying dead spot right in the middle of the rev band that I am sure you tuned guys have overcome.
This summer I'd like to add the VelossaTech intake ram, a drop-in filter and a Turbo Transformer (flame on, It's exactly what I want for a DD) and see if I can fatten up the middle of the band a little.
Thank you for your feedback! From our testing we found max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft/lbs of torque (we posted the dyno graph earlier in this thread). While this is a pretty decent amount especially coming from such a small modification, it most likely will not feel like a huge difference when driving. Still we believe that wherever small improvements in design can be made we should do so, such as in this case of a better flowing induction hose.

-Sara