Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com - New Fiesta ST Exhaust Options Now Available!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
With SEMA breathing down our necks already, everyone in the aftermarket is pushing to roll out their new products before the show.

We've got some great new exhaust options for the Fiesta ST now available, including the COBB Cat-Back (or Turbo-Back) 2.5in Exhaust, 3in Cat-Back Exhaust w/Single Burnt Titanium Tip from Injen, and a 3in Cat-Back Exhaust (available in your choice of materials) with dual tips from MBRP in addition to the Borla Exhaust, Magnaflow Exhaust and MillTek Exhaust systems we currently offer.

[video=youtube;slOIPAdq208]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOIPAdq208[/video]

[video=youtube;tYp0mQn2ZWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYp0mQn2ZWs[/video]

For reference, here's some sound clips of the various systems.
[video=youtube;hDcX3BmqaA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcX3BmqaA0[/video]

[video=youtube;O9uz1xN3Zd4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uz1xN3Zd4[/video]

To order, call 714-582-3330 x8002 - ask for Jurrian - or email jurrian@modbargains.com

Check out our Fiesta ST Exhausts here.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
If there were, I'd have included it.

CanadianST

Injen needs to get their act together and send out some videos, that's what lost my sale. Kinda hard to purchase an exhaust when you have no idea what it'll sound like lol

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Injen needs to get their act together and send out some videos, that's what lost my sale. Kinda hard to purchase an exhaust when you have no idea what it'll sound like lol
Yeah. Injen told me they have a couple clips but they were too large to send... so I'm waiting for the Injen accounts dude to come back from the East Coast to get those up on the interweb. Of course, if I run into Robert in his very distinctive Warbird Fiesta ST I'll record it if he has it on the car. It IS a 3" system so I am betting it's going to be on the louder side, but it does actually look pretty cool.

I had a meeting with MBRP today about developing products on our platform and told them we'd love a MBRP Downpipe to match, and preferrably catted and decatted. I know most folks prefer decat but having the option of a cat for those who want one - like myself - would be great.

I am working on a Plug-n-Play Oil Catch Can setup for us and a StopTech Stage II brake upgrade package (StopTech Premium Rotors + StopTech Pads + SS Braided Lines). Any requests on that end?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
so with the 3in catback are people losing MPG?
People shouldn't lose any mpg when increasing size of a CBE, only when decreasing the size and/or adding restrictions will there be negative consequences.

I am working on a Plug-n-Play Oil Catch Can setup for us and a StopTech Stage II brake upgrade package (StopTech Premium Rotors + StopTech Pads + SS Braided Lines). Any requests on that end?
No specific requests but this is exciting! [wiggle]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Random ? Does the Injen exhaust come with two different style tips? I like the straight cut tip seen on the white st. Is that style available or was that custom?

Bluedrank

ModBargains offers the burned tip or the raw tip as an option. You pick it when you add the item to your cart.