Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune intercooler $240 off promo code

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I would like to see datalogs on this. It's one of those 'mysterious' parts that people supposedly buy but you never hear results of. I'm curious to see how well a $800 FMIC performs.
To be fair I think the interview provided the reason for the $800 (or any of their costs). They submit the parts to Ford for final testing to get warranty approval. That is the cost adder. Not necessarily only performance. They even state that is a huge selling factor for the UK market and some others where the cost of maintenance is high, but for the US and China most laugh at the warranty and "go big or go home". Therefore I agree the number likely are not the best, but the quality and piece of mind for a warranty part does have its merit to some (not everyone). Not saying quality of other FMIC are poor (some might be) just that there are some cost in doing business.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Don't get me wrong, the added piece of mind of having warranty support is a big deal for some and their parts are basically at or near the highest-quality that I've seen on this and the FoST platforms. Products only survive if they have a market, and if Mountune didn't have a market they wouldn't be around. I'm still curious to see more supporting third-party data though, but that's just how I roll.