Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My BBY TRBO Fiesta ST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
ah excuse me but you are exaggerating beyond all belief here. The Whoosh V3 is pretty much the same size as the CPE Delta Core which I have. They pretty much run a couple degrees over ambient according to data logs. That is not exactly a giant hair dryer lol and while the Bravo Alpha is good he is fine with what he has. Especially running the tune he is running. If he was going to go nuts for 400hp like some the crazed people like you then ya maybe the Bravo might be a good choice but at lower power and less boost it could be laggy in comparison due to size.
Oh and Magnetise was an admitted boost crazed HP nut pushing 34lbs.
What did you do Fart? For what he wants the Bravo Alpha is the superior choice. Laggy? Not true....have you ran Bravoalpha? Nope....again Facts not opinions. He can choose whatever he likes. Im sure it will be fine....everything I have stated are 1st hand facts and not opinions.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What did you do Fart? For what he wants the Bravo Alpha is the superior choice. Laggy? Not true....have you ran Bravoalpha? Nope....again Facts not opinions. He can choose whatever he likes. Im sure it will be fine....everything I have stated are 1st hand facts and not opinions.

lol I think you farted lol the CPE and the Whoosh are far from blowing hot air and being hair dryers. On top of that you are speculating here as he said he wanted more. Not specifically 400 HP plus his intercooler will work get over your hard on for the intercooler you own go use it in better places. lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
lol I think you farted lol the CPE and the Whoosh are far from blowing hot air and being hair dryers. On top of that you are speculating here as he said he wanted more. Not specifically 400 HP plus his intercooler will work get over your hard on for the intercooler you own go use it in better places. lol
Now we are talking about sex? Hard ons? Jeebus Dpro...tell me you don't do this with your car! Didn't know you were into Mechanophilia!