Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My introduction and a question

Hey everybody, I’m a long time lurker but I got my car last year. I’ve got a 2015 with basic bolt one’s, intercooler, exhaust, Vega aero pieces, and so on, but just bit the bullet on a s280, with injectors and fuel pump, as well as a nice new wheel setup, it’s all on back order for a couple weeks as expected but it’s okay, very excited for it to finally all come together.

I also come to you all in the very small off chance the old owner of my car or somebody that might know him is on this forum. I purchased it from carvana last year, Oxford white with green accents, it had a VTA+ blow off value on it, Black Rotas with 215’s and likely a upgraded turbo and exhaust that was swapped for stock when sold.
Here’s what it looked like

I’m asking because it had 19k on the dash, extremely well taken care of inside and out, cleanest example I have ever seen of a fiesta ST, looked completely brand new, you can just tell when someone took extremely good care of a car, thing was obviously garaged and maintained like a Ferrari.

I just want to tell the guy thank you very much and that I’m carrying on your legacy, I love this car like my child and it’s still running like brand new, I never extend on selling it as it was my first dream car I bought for myself my last year of HS.
That’s all, anyway nice to meet you all. Excited to document my build and engage with others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everybody, I’m a long time lurker but I got my car last year. I’ve got a 2015 with basic bolt one’s, intercooler, exhaust, Vega aero pieces, and so on, but just bit the bullet on a s280, with injectors and fuel pump, as well as a nice new wheel setup, it’s all on back order for a couple weeks as expected but it’s okay, very excited for it to finally all come together.

I also come to you all in the very small off chance the old owner of my car or somebody that might know him is on this forum. I purchased it from carvana last year, Oxford white with green accents, it had a VTA+ blow off value on it, Black Rotas with 215’s and likely a upgraded turbo and exhaust that was swapped for stock when sold.
Here’s what it looked like

I’m asking because it had 19k on the dash, extremely well taken care of inside and out, cleanest example I have ever seen of a fiesta ST, looked completely brand new, you can just tell when someone took extremely good care of a car, thing was obviously garaged and maintained like a Ferrari.

I just want to tell the guy thank you very much and that I’m carrying on your legacy, I love this car like my child and it’s still running like brand new, I never extend on selling it as it was my first dream car I bought for myself my last year of HS.
That’s all, anyway nice to meet you all. Excited to document my build and engage with others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum!
My Fiesta ST is my dream car too! Enjoy your ride!