Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My last FWD project, Stree/audio comp/TT and HPDE but the ST will be far more fun:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Since this project I have built Vettes for street and full race, a Forster XT that was pretty bad arse, Miatas, nuts BMW, etc.....but I loved this car, it was very fast and very easy to drive but the FiST will be far more daily driver capable and probably close to if not faster in the end:)

My son and I started this in 2005, mostly kept modding it to higher levels.

Fully tweaked suspension, brakes, CF/Kevlar roof, caged but very carefully designed and removeable elements, best padding, it was on the street a bit, not much....It won audio comps, took second in a national TT event it would of won but 5 holes in the block due to a bad $1100 tune....had two seats, A/C, full interior except headliner and back seat but upholstered and carpeted, full foam filled chassis, 275lb lighter than stock, 15" sub, sealed, SQ design but did 134.5db on music, thousands of hours of development.....I just wish I had finished this part of it and raced with much more power.

I need to get this on Ebay or something as been sitting around here for years now, 90% finished, it will fit any Toyota or Scion with the 2.4 engine they used for a long time.

-GT 30/75 R, twin scroll, barely used, all else is brand new.
-Hybrid twin scroll equal length manifold with single Tial WG
-All TIG welded, intake to exhaust that goes to rear axle, by one of the best welders in the US
-Vband everywhere except turbo to manifold
-Emanage Ultimate and PP harness
-RC injectors to handle 350+ WHP
-Radio replacement panel with Ultralite Boost, Oil temp and pressure, water temp, Innovate WB data logging

------------

This was my first turbo build where I taught myself how to weld, first 1ZZ turbo Matrix in the US, second turbo Matrix but the first was a pre production magazine car, 2ZZ, blew up, sent back to Japan, I made more power......

It was a very fast SM autocross car in SoCal, many 3rd place finishes within 1/100 of a second from 2nd place in a class full of BMWs, etc......that is a fast FWD. The closest to first place was 1.5 seconds behind an 8 time national champ in a very well sorted out E36 M3. The ST will be much faster than the Matrix could ever of been:)

250WHP and ft lbs, 1.8, 5 speed, Phantom Grip LSD, Tein coilovers, bbk, rear sway, Recaro SRD, DIY urethane mounts, 235 tires, sunroof, 2800 lbs, my ST will be under 2600 lbs, 225 tires, far more developed and far more car to start with.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Looks great, can we see pictures of the audio too?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I do not have any other pictures, lost them all in a professional hack by a business competitor, looked like a HDD failure, backed up everything but it corrupted and killed the back up and main HDD........he admitted it later but just sold his business for $8 million and said "sue me" and laughed. It was a good thing I was older and more mellow, for both our sakes.....the Irish in me took a bit to contain.....

I have a few others actually but not many and not much worth posting.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Rick did you ever packaged and sold your kits? That's really excellent work.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Just one off stuff for my own use. I was considering the Matrix kits at one time but nobody wanted to pay for the work I would do, so I gave up on the idea.

Thanks though:)