Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nashville/Middle TN

Hey y’all!

Just wanted to check in and see if there are any FiSTs in the Nashville/Middle TN area? I’ve see a handful around and always get excited like a little school girl [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I hardly ever see one in E. TN, Chattanooga area. Just a rare car in the S.E./ South Central area. Last one I saw was the Atlanta area and was dropped, big tires and a "ricer" sounding exhaust. Driven by an idiot in heavy traffic.

Sorry to bring back an outdated thread. But any shops you all would recommend in the Nashville area (basic maintenance, performance, etc.)? Wouldn't mind going out towards Cool Springs/Franklin area for some quality work, if needed.

Are you all running truck tires in Nashville or what? I didn't get a week of driving out of my FiST after bringing it out of hibernation before I bent a rim.

I'm amazed anyone is brave enough to drive a motorcycle in Nashville anymore. Some of these potholes would swallow a Honda Grom whole.

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
Are you all running truck tires in Nashville or what? I didn't get a week of driving out of my FiST after bringing it out of hibernation before I bent a rim.

I'm amazed anyone is brave enough to drive a motorcycle in Nashville anymore. Some of these potholes would swallow a Honda Grom whole.
Funny you say that because I hardly drive around the heart of downtown Nashville and the one time I did the other day, I hit a pothole that hurt my soul. Lucky, no damage to the tire or wheel, but holy fuck. This is partially why I want to go 15's besides liking the look as well.

Funny you say that because I hardly drive around the heart of downtown Nashville and the one time I did the other day, I hit a pothole that hurt my soul. Lucky, no damage to the tire or wheel, but holy fuck. This is partially why I want to go 15's besides liking the look as well.
I bent my wheel pretty badly on an off-ramp on I-40. I'm still mad about it! Might start vigilante pothole repair.

OP
F
Thread Starter #13
This is funny because I actually ended up bending one of my stocks in this incident. I ended up getting a set of 15" TD :)

Also, anyone have any recommendations in/around (100ish mile radius) the Middle TN area that would install a catless DP for me? I asked a (higher-end) shop around Nashville and they quoted me an absurd amount. I know it's a difficult install w/ complications, but damn lol

This is funny because I actually ended up bending one of my stocks in this incident. I ended up getting a set of 15" TD :)

Also, anyone have any recommendations in/around (100ish mile radius) the Middle TN area that would install a catless DP for me? I asked a (higher-end) shop around Nashville and they quoted me an absurd amount. I know it's a difficult install w/ complications, but damn lol
They don't really publicize it, but Continental Motorwerks in the Nations does some modification work. They did a great job with my S280 install.

OP
F
Thread Starter #15
They don't really publicize it, but Continental Motorwerks in the Nations does some modification work. They did a great job with my S280 install.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to email them now to see if it's something they're willing to do. I know most shops now won't touch it due to EPA regulations and such. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the S280 install? I plan on doing that at some point as well and would love to go to a shop that I can trust.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to email them now to see if it's something they're willing to do. I know most shops now won't touch it due to EPA regulations and such. If you don't mind me asking, how much was the S280 install? I plan on doing that at some point as well and would love to go to a shop that I can trust.
I had a lot of other work done, so I can't recall the cost for just the turbo. Speak to Bekim and he'll take care of you.