Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner, Nashville TN

Hey all. New owner in Middle Tennessee just outside of Nashville. I just bought a used 2014 Molten Orange with the Recaro package. I come from the Subaru world so I'm no stranger to boost and I love this little car so far. Picture is from the day i brought it home, I have already gotten rid of that pesky front license plate bracket. Any other owners in Tennessee?

Attachments

OP
O
Thread Starter #6
Thanks thaiphoon. I've been told they are an optional SVT wheel, they do have SVT on the center caps... I still don't know too much about them and I haven't seen them on another FiST yet. If anyone could shed some light on them i would greatly appreciate it!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hey CanadianGuy. They do look kind of like those, but with a different center cap. I found these... https://fordperformanceracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6445 and i think that is what they are. Not sure how those wheels got on the car, they were on there when I bought it.
They look good I would not worry about it too much, probably the original owner swapped them or the dealer changed them since the original were too damaged.