Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC FiST owner checking in!

Hi friends,

Is there anyone with a stock FiST in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area that wouldn't mind meeting up with me at some point? I'd like to listen to another FiST and see if I'm just crazy or mine is loud AF. Engine noise seems to have gotten much worse over the year, the trans is howling like a bottle, and it just feels doggy a lot of the time. I've got around 24K miles on the odo, and don't abuse the car.

Anyhow, if anyone is around with a stock FiST preferably near my mileage, I'd appreciate it.

An recommendations for Paintless Dent Repair in the Charlotte area? I have a ding that's bugging me.

haste

1000 Post Club
Hi friends,

Is there anyone with a stock FiST in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area that wouldn't mind meeting up with me at some point? I'd like to listen to another FiST and see if I'm just crazy or mine is loud AF. Engine noise seems to have gotten much worse over the year, the trans is howling like a bottle, and it just feels doggy a lot of the time. I've got around 24K miles on the odo, and don't abuse the car.

Anyhow, if anyone is around with a stock FiST preferably near my mileage, I'd appreciate it.
Found anyone to look at it? I don't live in Cary, but I'm about an hour east near the Red Oak exit on i-64. I'd be willing to check it out for you. I could also hook up the accessport and perform some datalogging if you want. I am a mechanic, professionally, and could just check a few things for you. My FiST is not stock anymore, though. PM me and we should be able to working something out.

Hey Guys checking in from Clayton. Just picked mine up last weekend in Kernersville at Crossroads Ford. 2016 Magnetic roof, nav., and wheels with red calipers no Recaros. I traded my Avalanche for it and I'm loving the car. I work in Raleigh at 40 and South Saunders st so it's a great little commuter car. I also have a Gotta have it green 2013 Mustang GT easy to pick out.

Molt3n

Hey guys I am located in Concord. There is a local group for NC on Facebook. Look up Carolina ST. We have a pretty active group. I want to try to get a good active group doing things.

-Josh