Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC FiST owner checking in!

I'm around Crabtree with a '15 TB, I'll wave if I see you, can't wait to see a magnetic in person!
Crabtree mall or Lake? I spoke briefly with a guy who was driving a FiST last spring...Don't recall what color it was

Mall, haha. I don't think it was me, haven't had much attention on me.
Any chance you've done exhaust work to your car? I'm thinking that will be my first mod for performance and I'm curious how bad drone may be with the available systems.

Any chance you've done exhaust work to your car? I'm thinking that will be my first mod for performance and I'm curious how bad drone may be with the available systems.
Installed the MAPerformance cat back about a week ago, loving it so far!

Installed the MAPerformance cat back about a week ago, loving it so far!
Does it drone much inside the car? THat's the 2.5" system? That looks nice. ANy chance you'd be willing to let me hear it if we can figure out a time?

Yeah man! It will have to wait til next weekend or that week, but no problem! Not too droney now that I've broken it in a bit more, but I am considering getting some sound proofing for the rear hatch...

Yeah man! It will have to wait til next weekend or that week, but no problem! Not too droney now that I've broken it in a bit more, but I am considering getting some sound proofing for the rear hatch...
That's cool! I'll check back in with you in a couple weeks and we'll see what our schedules look like.

Thanks,
Todd

'16 Shadow Black in Lenoir. Great roads around here, if anyone is up for a foothills run. Pretty close to Boone if any are interested in a mountain run when the weather gets better.

Checking in, just purchased my 2016 Kona Blue ST from the Ford dealership in Winston-Salem (the one off of Peter's Creek) and I am loving it so far! Reading through some of the posts in the thread, the black ST some of you are seeing near 40 around WS and Greensboro is actually owned by an employee at the dealership. That being said, I live in Pleasant Garden, and work in WS so I hope to see some of you around!

We just moved to the Raleigh area. We live in Cary, but I work in downtown Raleigh, so I"m regularly on 40 and come into the city from the south. Saw a FiST down there the other day. Not sure he noticed mine.

I'd love to get to know a few dudes here with an ST. There a cars and coffee at all around these parts?

Thanks

We just moved to the Raleigh area. We live in Cary, but I work in downtown Raleigh, so I"m regularly on 40 and come into the city from the south. Saw a FiST down there the other day. Not sure he noticed mine.

I'd love to get to know a few dudes here with an ST. There a cars and coffee at all around these parts?

Thanks
I work downtown too, have a Magnetic Gray. Noticed a Red one sitting on Hillsborough street the other day when I was leaving...in front of an Attorneys office.

In Charlotte, just bought mine today and I'm loving this car! Perma-grin! Tuxedo Black is the color I think.... Great forum, anxious to autox....
Bone stock except for the tint I had installed already....

Maybe I'll see you rolling around Charlotte. Im near the lake, so if you see a white FiST zipping about, probably me!

I'll keep a lookout for you, like the fact that there are not many around at all. Any meet ups besides cars and coffee around?

There was one scheduled for Saturday in Charlotte, but it may of just been rescheduled till Sunday.

:\

I've hit up the Lake lure area twice, quickest place for really good roads near Charlotte. Let me know if any other guys from the area are interested in heading up or know of great roads around us. I like to leave around 6am and then get back around lunch... Sat or Sun.... Depends on kids games/ church.... Loving my FiST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Hi, I'm in Chapel Hill, will have mine in a couple weeks, I'm really excited about the car. I think it will be the perfect car to have fun under normal driving conditions with. I've seen an orange ST and another blue one here over the past few months.