Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC FiST owner checking in!

OP
R
Thread Starter #22
Might have to figure out a regional FiST/FoST gathering this fall. I'd also like to make a mountain/TOD run as I've never been yet. Heck, I love just driving the road to Chimney Rock SP.

OP
R
Thread Starter #25
I have marching band and football games to contend with, so there may only be the typical week to month notice typical of a man..... Seems like the Winston-Salem area would be good place to meet up and head west.

I see a black one racing up 421 here in Wilkes almost every afternoon after 5pm. Been in my beater so haven't been able to chase it down.

Saw a PB going down South Tryon the day before yesterday, figure a city the size of Charlotte would have a few more. [cool]

Some other Charlotte guys started a Carolina FiST page on Facebook. Not sure if any of you are on Facebook, but I'd be glad to invite any of you NC guys! And of course any chance to meet up and grab some beers, or just cruise around would be great!

I'll check in here from Charlotte. I'd be cool to set up a cruise or meet and great once we get a few more locals.

I know we've got 5-6 or on here now I think, glad to see more around here. Not that i've seen any of you around town yet...

haste

1000 Post Club
I'm further east in Rocky Mount. I have yet to see a FiST in my area. I was near Raleigh/Morrisville a couple weeks ago and saw a Red FiST. I tried to catch up but they turned off.

wilson/rocky mount area, checking in just picked up a 15 race red on saturday.

klingon

Howdy guys, Ive seen a silver FiST in winston salem, I was the white Veloster, Ive been looking at getting one possibly, just trying to see if anyone on this post is who I saw on peters creek parkway in winston salem last night. I was the loud one lol

Spotted a RR or MO FiST cruising down 40E near RDU around noon, maybe with a OW FoST I spotted just before?

Later saw a TB FoST right by the 40/85 split heading down 40E.

(I was heading down 40W in a TB FiST)