Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help! Mountune or Cobb springs? Rubbing with 40 offset?

I need an opinion on which springs I should purchase. I know they are both made by eibach and I am leaning toward the mountune,but they sit a little lower than cobb's and I am wondering if any rubbing may occur. I am running 17x7.5 wheels with a 40 offset.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I need an opinion on which springs I should purchase. I know they are both made by eibach and I am leaning toward the mountune,but they sit a little lower than cobb's and I am wondering if any rubbing may occur. I am running 17x7.5 wheels with a 40 offset.
What tires?

You should be fine. I'm running taller tire than that at a 42mm offset and definitely don't come within 2mm of hitting anything anywhere in the suspension stroke.

Nevermind, sorry, I initially missed the part about the wider wheels. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I'm running 17x7.5 with a 42 mm offset with the stock tires 205/40 R17 and I'm not anywhere near close. You should be fine. I have mountune springs, btw.