New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

koozy

Dang! Won't be able to quickly ID your FiST with stock wheels anymore![poke][clap]
Your turn now. Bronze would look good on your car, but black would look good too. You know you want them fat 225's [hihi]

Nitelife

Oh yeah! Joining the club. Man, these things are light.

Last edited:
Got bronze ones on order! Wrapping them in a staggered hankook rs4 set up for the track.

My hyper grams may go up for sale

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

JDG

Oh yeah! Joining the club. Man are these things light.
Bronze looks mint on a blue car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyivan

Ha! I just wanted to see what it was going to look like since I've been pining for these for so long.
About damn time the bronze dekas came out!

I'm glad you held out for them and didn't settle on the black ones.

They look amazing on the kona, as I figured they would.

After the long back order I finally got my bronze Dekagrams installed. Went with the Falken Azenis 615k's in a 215/45-16. I am pleased with the looks and how the car drives with this combo. I agree with those that have said 16's are what Ford should of spec'd for this car. There is compliance but no sense of diminished response. Broken pavement, expansion joints, manhole covers no longer upset the balance of the car and feel so harsh. Can't wait for the weather to warm up, get it out on the track, run some autocross because it feels so much more planted and these tires seem to have loads of grip. Good times ahead.

Deka1.jpg
Deka2.jpg

After the long back order I finally got my bronze Dekagrams installed. Went with the Falken Azenis 615k's in a 215/45-16. I am pleased with the looks and how the car drives with this combo. I agree with those that have said 16's are what Ford should of spec'd for this car. There is compliance but no sense of diminished response. Broken pavement, expansion joints, manhole covers no longer upset the balance of the car and feel so harsh. Can't wait for the weather to warm up, get it out on the track, run some autocross because it feels so much more planted and these tires seem to have loads of grip. Good times ahead.

View attachment 20340
View attachment 20341
These pics just sold me! Been waiting to see the bronze on a black FiST. Could you share what suspension you are running?

Kona with Bronze Dekagrams with 205/45/R16 SC2's with stock suspension

Pretty happy with the look. Street cred!![coolsmile]

Stock suspension with 205/45 BFG SC2's.

I need to get some more drive time on the SC2's. They seem to be gripping well but the tail was rotating like crazy; which was fun.

Also interested to see how these fare during my daily work commute.

I need to get some more drive time on the SC2's. They seem to be gripping well but the tail was rotating like crazy; which was fun.

Hnnnnnng the bronze looks incredible on a Kona Blue car, I'm even more tempted to get a set for the summer!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looks amazing - nice choice. Where are you all ordering bronze dekagrams from? I can't find any vendor that has the bronze in 16x8.

Looks amazing - nice choice. Where are you all ordering bronze dekagrams from? I can't find any vendor that has the bronze in 16x8.
Thanks much. I think they would look spectacular against that awesome wrap color you did! I refer to it as Black Cherry: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...its-right-now!?p=345456&viewfull=1#post345456

Discount Tire Direct, through the chat function. They (I worked with Eben in chat; great experience) quoted me $128 per wheel and gave $50 off for ordering a set of 4, then add state tax if applicable. They had them drop shipped to a DTD warehouse where my TPMS and tires were mounted and balanced before heading to me. That only took a week-and-a-half turn around time. Kudos to [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] for bringing this deal to light.

Way better price than Summit (at $152 per rim) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408.

Last edited:
Just got mine today from summit racing. They also had a $50 off promo code. Only two tires showed up today though from tirerack, hopefully tomorrow, since they showed out for delivery today.

I tried ordering with my local discount tire but they are dumb and wouldn't let me order based on the specs of the wheel alone. They insisted on knowing the car before they could order and then said they won't fit and can't/won't order them for me.

Thanks much. I think they would look spectacular against that awesome wrap color you did! I refer to it as Black Cherry: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...its-right-now!?p=345456&viewfull=1#post345456

Discount Tire Direct, through the chat function. They (I worked with Eben in chat; great experience) quoted me $128 per wheel and gave $50 off for ordering a set of 4, then add state tax if applicable. They had them drop shipped to a DTD warehouse where my TPMS and tires were mounted and balanced before heading to me. That only took a week-and-a-half turn around time. Kudos to [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] for bringing this deal to light.

Way better price than Summit (at $152 per rim) https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408.
Hah yeah, definitely looks like a Black Cherry color. I tried to find a chat function on their website, but came up with nothing on my end. I wonder if they removed it for some reason. Hoping I can contact them and have better luck than DangerMouse did. :\

Hah yeah, definitely looks like a Black Cherry color. I tried to find a chat function on their website, but came up with nothing on my end. I wonder if they removed it for some reason. Hoping I can contact them and have better luck than DangerMouse did. :\

I had problems finding the chat, too. I switched browsers (forget which I ended up using) and there is a red icon for chat on the lower right corner of the home page. The chat also dropped me twice when I was browsing for tires to order while the guy was contacting Konig to inquire about the special order.

Last edited:
Just placed an order this morning for a set of these in black. Chatted with someone from customer service as their site said they were "on order." He called Konig and said he can special order a set for me and it should only take 7-10 business days. I also ordered a set of the aluminum hub rings I saw noted earlier in this thread. I think I am going to go with some Conti ECS in 205/45/16, as I can get an employee discount on them through my brother.

Now I just need to pick out some lug nuts. What are you all running? I kind of like the Muteki SR48, but not all the reviews I have seen are positive.

Now I just need to pick out some lug nuts. What are you all running? I kind of like the Muteki SR48, but not all the reviews I have seen are positive.
I was going to go with Muteki SR35 but either are kind of pricey and had seen some reviews of them rusting out pretty quickly.

I just ordered some basic black lugs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075TRL3XB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Others are running spline drive lug nuts but I've had issues with keys splitting in the past.

BTW, DTD sent me a set of chrome spline drive lugs with key in my order. Maybe you could ask the salesperson if there is an option to get black sent with your order, if that is your preference.