Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone found out if these clear big brake kits? I have 17x8 Hypergrams right now and would like a set of these 16's for the track but I can't tell if they'll clear the brakes I'm running.

Photo for reference... Clearance on my Hypergrams is slim.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Decided that I wanted to try out the bronze feel first...

My first time ever using plastidip. I think it came out great!

Letting them cure up then mounting on the car

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Hopefully you did like 5-6 coats on each wheel! If not have fun getting it all off....chip....chip here a chip chip in there....everywhere a chip chip! Looks good though!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hopefully you did like 5-6 coats on each wheel! If not have fun getting it all off....chip....chip here a chip chip in there....everywhere a chip chip! Looks good though!

I feel like I got an ample amount of product Down on the wheel. It was my first time though.

I probably got 6 coats on. Maybe 7

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good cause I'm not coming to get some neo-impressionism art off some wheels....Unless we consume some drinky poos well before hand!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Has anyone found out if these clear big brake kits? I have 17x8 Hypergrams right now and would like a set of these 16's for the track but I can't tell if they'll clear the brakes I'm running.

Photo for reference... Clearance on my Hypergrams is slim.
Damn, I'm just now finding out the Hypergrams come in a 17x8? Thats another wheel option for me. Now to see if they'll clear the Stoptech BBKs

KnockOff

1000 Post Club

I used a can a wheel on my stockers and it was still a bitch getting it off is some spots.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately rs4 come in weird sizes (in terms of the needs of a hot hatch).

205/45/16

With the car lowered I actually feel like this size is good. Gives me room for suspension travel. I also don't expect any rubbing.

Initial impressions are good. I don't spin in second any more

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

My wheels were delivered much earlier than expected, nearly two weeks ago, but unfortunately one of them was damaged:
IMG_20190430_075623.jpg

While I'm waiting for the replacement to be shipped, I'm looking into everything else I need to get.

Will I need hub centric rings for these wheels? I've heard these are good, but don't know if I need them or not.

Can I re-use my existing TPMS sensors?

What about lug nuts?

Finally, I'm torn between tires. I want 205/50/16s to smooth out the ride on these shitty Atlanta roads, and my top choice are the Indy 500s. I have a Costco membership, so I'm also looking at the BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2s ($382 total installed) and maybe the Bridgestone RE-71Rs (on backorder so I don't know the installed price yet). I don't track my car though, so I just want something good for the street and quiet.

If anyone could point me in the right direction with these questions, I'd really appreciate it.

My wheels were delivered much earlier than expected, nearly two weeks ago, but unfortunately one of them was damaged:
View attachment 20270

While I'm waiting for the replacement to be shipped, I'm looking into everything else I need to get.

Will I need hub centric rings for these wheels? I've heard these are good, but don't know if I need them or not.

Can I re-use my existing TPMS sensors?

What about lug nuts?

Finally, I'm torn between tires. I want 205/50/16s to smooth out the ride on these shitty Atlanta roads, and my top choice are the Indy 500s. I have a Costco membership, so I'm also looking at the BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2s ($382 total installed) and maybe the Bridgestone RE-71Rs (on backorder so I don't know the installed price yet). I don't track my car though, so I just want something good for the street and quiet.

If anyone could point me in the right direction with these questions, I'd really appreciate it.
You will need hub rings for these wheels. You can re use TPMS, but will need to do a relearn. I didn't install TPMS on mine at all as the ford TPMS system is dumb. I cant even monitor tire pressure! My moms G6 from 10 years ago can :mad:

RE-71R is amazing, but if you are not doing HPDE events overkill. General consensus is INDY500 unless you get a better deal on the comp 2's.

That's good to know. I saw the price and they fell off my consideration set, but this is even more reason to avoid them.
Also don't expect them to last long. Your trading treadwear for .5s at auto cross style events. Lapping will cook them quick.

Ford Community Posts