Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Are the Z3s fairly quiet on the highway, or at speeds over 30 MPH??
I cannot decide which one of the few 225/45s out there to use for my second set of Dekagrams.

I might even go crazy and go for the 100 tread wear, gumball, shrapnel magnet, R888Rs (given how they are one of the least $$$$ of all of them, but yes they will wear at a speed of light rate), but I suspect that those will scream even louder than the RS-RRs on my 1.2s. [:(]
Update! They are pretty quiet. I couldn't notice any tire noise over my resonator and muffler delete . They grip great! Found a pretty twisty on ramp and it was a fun time haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seems like these are out of stock everywhere? I have called several places and nobody has them. Konig says a shipment is on it's way, 4-6 weeks out.

M-Sport fan

8000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, Discount tire told me the set of black I have back-ordered have an ETA of mid-April.

They did mention that they found a set of black in their (S.C.??) warehouse, but that was 2+ weeks ago and are probably gone now. [:(]

CSM

Konig has a container coming end of april / early may with a large batch of wheels. I inquired about a set for my FRS and was told this. However could be delayed due to the COVID situation

I need 15’s so I have a set of fairly new black Dekagrams available with Tires if someone near Phoenix AZ is in need... have 225/45R16 and prefer smaller diameter 225/45R15 for lower CG and maintaining some sidewall. Suggestions welcome for 15’s

CSM

I need 15’s so I have a set of fairly new black Dekagrams available with Tires if someone near Phoenix AZ is in need... have 225/45R16 and prefer smaller diameter 225/45R15 for lower CG and maintaining some sidewall. Suggestions welcome for 15’s
if you can find them the 15x8 Team Dynamics are the best. If not you're pretty much stuck with 15x7