Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ('17 FiST) as a daily

Hello. Bought a '17 FiST yesterday, 3800 miles with no options except Recaros. Still smells new! Was first sold in April 2018, so plenty of warranty left, low miles, and low price. This will be a good car to drive every day replacing a '19 Civic Si I sold a few months ago and my time trial NB miata I've been driving to the office since. The Civic just felt too big and boring and, in coupe form, wasn't really all that practical. The FiST is more fun to drive, has more doors, and a hatchback so it's more practical despite being smaller.

FiST and the two Miata toys below...

1.jpg

81299881-2019+April+TT+Inter+B+Pitt+Race+97+Green+MX5-43.jpg

24885151818_32b21f1d72_o.jpg

OP
MarkR171
Thread Starter #6
Welcome!

Those are some serious tires on that Miata! Any plans to autocross the FiST?
Unlikely. Both the Miatas would be significantly faster and more fun to drive at an autocross. (The CSP car is the main autocross car obviously, and it's on 295/15 Hoosiers)

The FiST will be daily driver duty, and maybe eventually see a couple track days/trackcrosses... Not before intercooler and suspension/tire mods though.