Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New '17 FiST!

So glad to find this forum!

I've had the car about two weeks now. My budget was sub $35,000. I drove one of these, and nearly got away with half my budget--could not be happier. Dealer was glad to see a '17 roll out the door at this late date--apparently there's little interest in a car like this in mid-Missouri. I see one about every blue moon around here, and I'm on the road a lot.

Mods so far: front license plate bracket delete; fiesta logo delete.
Planned mods: Wheels; short shift kit; maybe Mountune 215.

This car will be a little special, as it will devour 38000 miles per year on my 150-mile daily commute (!)

Absolutely love the FiST. It has reasonable highway manners, and is loads of fun when off-highway. Shame we don't have as many windy roads in my part of Missouri, but, heck, this car's fun to drive anywhere.

Pardon the sloppy background, have not yet had a chance for a proper shot:

IMG_20180330_150639.jpg

Butterybunz

Enjoy all the miles! These things are a ton of fun as commuters. Might want to invest in an adjustable coilover suspension to soften up the ride.

So glad to find this forum!

I've had the car about two weeks now. My budget was sub $35,000. I drove one of these, and nearly got away with half my budget--could not be happier. Dealer was glad to see a '17 roll out the door at this late date--apparently there's little interest in a car like this in mid-Missouri. I see one about every blue moon around here, and I'm on the road a lot.

Mods so far: front license plate bracket delete; fiesta logo delete.
Planned mods: Wheels; short shift kit; maybe Mountune 215.

This car will be a little special, as it will devour 38000 miles per year on my 150-mile daily commute (!)

Absolutely love the FiST. It has reasonable highway manners, and is loads of fun when off-highway. Shame we don't have as many windy roads in my part of Missouri, but, heck, this car's fun to drive anywhere.

Pardon the sloppy background, have not yet had a chance for a proper shot:

View attachment 17401
I live in the Kansas City Area and couldnt find a single ST in Magnetic but every dealer had a ton of Focus's. Luckily I am not in a hurry so I ordered one.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
I live in the Kansas City Area and couldnt find a single ST in Magnetic but every dealer had a ton of Focus's. Luckily I am not in a hurry so I ordered one.
There's one (2017) in magnetic at Metro Ford--thought about that one, but bought this neglected, sad little puppy in Sedalia instead, and gave it a good home. It had 35 miles on the odo, after sitting at the dealer more than 200 days--I was a little concerned about flat spots on the tires, but they smoothed out in a few miles of test-driving. I think I might have been the first person to test drive the car in eight months. For one of these to just sit like that, even in the rural, far-flung outer rim of the KC area, is just incomprehensible.