Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new boy from melbourne australia

zakkus07

hey all.

picked up my fist last week.

lucky my old man works in ford and helped push to beat the 3-4 month wait!!

planning on some mods, intake, cooler, visual mods.... keep all posted

Ketchhh

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the community [welcome]

hey all.

picked up my fist last week.

lucky my old man works in ford and helped push to beat the 3-4 month wait!!

planning on some mods, intake, cooler, visual mods.... keep all posted

Ketchhh
Hey congrats...are you planning on hitting any of the new no speed limit roads you just got down under?

OP
zakkus07

zakkus07

Thread Starter #11
Thanks all :)

Sekred... They are still working out them details with Ford global aswell as mount tune... Still not sure if it will come down though I'll keep you posted with what I hear...

RDgolfer all the no limit roads are all the way in the Northern Australia :(

Northern producer cameras are literally everywhere but it helps to know where they all are.. My main problem is mobile speed cameras and on duty cops hahaa

Thanks for the update Zakkus and sorry to hear about all the traffic cameras. I read someplace where your country had more of those cameras per capita than anywhere else in the world. Not that I endorse this, but when I lived in the Cleveland, Ohio USA area and those cameras were first installed at certain intersections...it only took a few days before they were shot out. Replacing them did not change the limited life span for the cameras. I moved to another state years ago, so I'm not sure if Cleveland or the nearby suburbs are still interested in expanding their traffic cameras. I don't like them either...just another form of taxation!

In any case, it's nice to have you here!

Sekred

1000 Post Club
" Sekred... They are still working out them details with Ford global aswell as mount tune... Still not sure if it will come down though I'll keep you posted with what I hear "

Cheers mate

Little late to the party here, but I've heard through local channels that Mountune will be officially 'unveiled' by Ford Oz in Q4 this year. Of course, I couldn't wait that long, but I made sure a local dealership was okay with me modding it before I sent lots of money towards the UK...

As for the revenue raising cameras in Victoria, it's beyond insane. I did Tassie Tour last year with the XR5 crew (when I had my RS) and ended up turning off the warnings on my sat nav because it was driving me mental going through Melbourne...