Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Ebay intercooler design, any takers?

Looks like the Wagner intercooler has been copied and is for sale on eBay. Price is $350 plus cheap shipping, I'm in the market for an intercooler and this looks way better than the shitty Mishimoto clone. Anyone have any experience with this one yet or do I have to buck up and be the test subject :)?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/223699735279

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd still rather have the Bravoalpha....support a forum member. Same size as the infamous DHM unit without the crashbar needed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It will fit...I'll put money on it. If the Bravoalpha fits snug....this will fit also. RON@ whoosh was doing a test fit last time I talked to him. Never heard back....maybe he will chime in!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
I read some threads on here saying how the Wagner will fit behind the US crash bar instead of in front of it like it's designed. All that's needed is a little trimming of one of the charge pipes. I think I'm going to order one and post a review thread.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I read some threads on here saying how the Wagner will fit behind the US crash bar instead of in front of it like it's designed. All that's needed is a little trimming of one of the charge pipes. I think I'm going to order one and post a review thread.
You ballsy. I like it! It's a big ass core for cheap. How much of the radiator will be blocked?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I believe it is for the UK. So crash bar would not work.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
exactly
this is a copy of the Wagner
Only way to install is tube crash bar + make brackets or cut up the stock crash bar
The wagner has been fit behind the stock crash bar but it really doesn't fit there by bolting it in or fit well at all. It's a make it work situation for sure....