Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BiG Ebay intercooler

Alright, i just purchased a s280 and a single port kit. But now I need to purchase an intercooler. I currently have the Whoosh v1 but i wanna make over 300hp so i need to upgrade.
I found this ebay intercooler thats supposedly for the Fietsa its quite big.
It doesn't have the hp ratings on it like the Whoosh V3 does (375hp). They're both close in price, do you think it'll do any good?

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Alright, i just purchased a s280 and a single port kit. But now I need to purchase an intercooler. I currently have the Whoosh v1 but i wanna make over 300hp so i need to upgrade.
It doesn't have the hp ratings on it like the Whoosh V3 does (375hp). They're both close in price, do you think it'll do any good?
A knockoff of the Wagner intercooler. I thought of going this route also....But was told fitment is more cumbersome and was sent to Bravoalpha by Ron for the biggest intercooler available for the FiST. But now he has the v3 which I had a v1 so the V3 is a great choice and it will fit better. ...or just go Bravoalpha. I did and haven't looked back since....BT....4 port ....Bravoalpha....they is what I currently run.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #3
A knockoff of the Wagner intercooler. I thought of going this route also....But was told fitment is more cumbersome and was sent to Bravoalpha by Ron for the biggest intercooler available for the FiST. But now he has the v3 which I had a v1 so the V3 is a great choice and it will fit better. ...or just go Bravoalpha. I did and haven't looked back since....BT....4 port ....Bravoalpha....they is what I currently run.

Yah i assumed it was gonna be a hassle to install but that price point is what drives me to these (broke boy) thoughts. Hahaha

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yah i assumed it was gonna be a hassle to install but that price point is what drives me to these (broke boy) thoughts. Hahaha
Another member always stressed to me....Buy once cry once* stuck with me and holds true to alot of my performance purchases.

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #6
I'm confused - the V3 is literally 2 dollars more (after discount code) than the somewhat-unknown Ebay unit... what's the price point dilemma here?
The bravoalpha intercooler is much more, and that intercooler is huge it seems like it would be able to support more then 375hp. Whoa i didn't even know there was a discount on in so thanks!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'd suggest the cp-e or whoosh V3
we have cp-e in titan and black dissipate finishes in stock as well as the V3 in black and bright silver in stock

as for the V1, it will "handle" any power you can throw at it honestly, it may heat up a bit after multiple WOT pulls in a hotter climate but again it will handle the power. Just yesterday in Puerto Rico a Fiesta made over 380whp on a ATP2860 using a V1 FMIC , just FYI

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #9
I'd suggest the cp-e or whoosh V3
we have cp-e in titan and black dissipate finishes in stock as well as the V3 in black and bright silver in stock

as for the V1, it will "handle" any power you can throw at it honestly, it may heat up a bit after multiple WOT pulls in a hotter climate but again it will handle the power. Just yesterday in Puerto Rico a Fiesta made over 380whp on a ATP2860 using a V1 FMIC , just FYI
Well damn, wish i would have know that before i just bought the V3 😂, but i guess I'll have peace of mind when i am push my car hard.