Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Anyone seen the new announcement made by Mountune about their new Mountune SamcoSport Fiesta ST intake?
1525051_782010688482823_875483563_n.jpg

Mountune

Check out our exclusive new Mountune SamcoSport Fiesta ST induction hose being tested on mountune's in-house flow bench.

It looks great, unmasks some additional induction / turbo noise and, as our bench work confirmed, improves the flow rate over the OE part by well over 25%!

Just one of the many new products heading your way in early 2014!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The USA price is $1229.00 for the MP215 kit (Not including labor). The UK does not include the mTune at 599GBP
as the Ford dealers there can flash through the Ford system. With the mTune in the UK it's 799GBP so the prices are basically harmonized with the USA pending currency fluctuation. The mTune will support further mountune calibrations when we develop our MR packages for the Fiesta (outside of the Ford warranty naturally ) to go along with our larger turbo, sport cat down pipe, cams, etc. I have driven a USA car in the UK with our calibration on 91 octane and it's a nice upgrade. Of course higher octane fuel equals better performance. And to clarify, the mTune is locked. You will not be able to custom tune with it. It's locked because we are using it to support the Ford warranty. I am sure you understand Ford does not want random tuning on their cars and still offer warranty support. But again, you will have access to our proven and stable upgraded calibrations (MR) developed in house by our highly experienced team of OE and motorsport level calibration engineers.
The mTune is based on the Accessport with our own firmware. You cannot use any other calibrations/maps with it except for mountune maps. However we know a little bit about tuning Fords so I think you are in good hands. Naturally there are those that want to custom tune and the solution is easy…buy an Accessport and make sure you find someone that knows what they are doing to tune the car. We expect to release the Focus mTune in the USA in the next few weeks. The calibration is done and we can sell the kit but at this point we are still in the process of CARB testing so it's not under the Ford warranty program yet. The Fiesta is further behind. We had to make some final tweaks (better power) for the USA calibration and we are waiting for Ford to sign off on it. Then we need to go through the whole CARB process. I wish I had a firm date for all of you but it is coming along. In the meantime we continue to develop more products for each platform and I think in the next 6 months, you will all be very pleased with the range of products available.

Ken
Saw this on a Different Forum thought you all might like to see.. It is from Ken at MountuneUSA I like the part of "Larger Turbo"

TheStig

Good on ford for even letting their US cars be modded by Mountune and still under warranty fully. Not many other manufacturers will do that.

Perry

Good on ford for even letting their US cars be modded by Mountune and still under warranty fully. Not many other manufacturers will do that.
Agreed. And eager to see the package come to the table some time soon. I'm very interested in doing this.