Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner from North Carolina

This past Thursday I took delivery of my new fiesta st. I found this car used but ford CPO, had only 4000 miles on the clock and at $20k with a 7/100k warranty I couldn't say no! Mine is performance blue and has every option except a sunroof. I come from a long line of fords, but I used to own 3 different lancer evolutions and a genesis coupe turbo... This little car has already been the funnest car I have ever owned by far. I look forward to enjoying it and becoming a member of this community!

This past Thursday I took delivery of my new fiesta st. I found this car used but ford CPO, had only 4000 miles on the clock and at $20k with a 7/100k warranty I couldn't say no! Mine is performance blue and has every option except a sunroof. I come from a long line of fords, but I used to own 3 different lancer evolutions and a genesis coupe turbo... This little car has already been the funnest car I have ever owned by far. I look forward to enjoying it and becoming a member of this community!
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Fiesta ST! I'll be around if you have any questions. :D

Meagan