Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST Owner, North of Toronto, ON

Hi all,

Happily picked up my Fiesta St last week (I've wanted to buy one for a couple of years now), just checking in to see if there are any other like minded people north of Toronto who know what an amazing car the FiST is. Thinking of a couple of small mods to do before the Ontario winter hits, Ontario winters mean salt after all, but curious as to some other local builds that are out there.

Cam

KKaWing

Welcome, we have a GTA FiST group on Facebook for meets. There's also the ST's of Ontario group as well.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[welcome] aboard. Likely you are close to me. Make sure to get undercoating/oil spray for the winter, clear bra and maybe mud flaps (up to you). If on Facebook check out GTA Fist Owners Club and ST's of Ontario. Two mellow and mature group.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Thanks, do you have a particular shop you get yours sprayed at? Mudflaps will likely be the first mod to go on before winter, keep that salt at bay. :p

AzNightmare

[welcome] aboard. Likely you are close to me. Make sure to get undercoating/oil spray for the winter, clear bra and maybe mud flaps (up to you). If on Facebook check out GTA Fist Owners Club and ST's of Ontario. Two mellow and mature group.
Any chance you're an admin of GTA FiST Owners Club? I got my join request accepted, only to be kicked out and banned after like 30 mins?? No explanation. I can't even find the group anymore on my facebook.