Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Ideas! Need advice!

I think it looks ok, but reckon a Fluro colour like a green or yellow would look hot on black. I was originally going Black with Fluro wheels and inserts. No matter what colour you choose you have to do the ST badges the same.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
If you're going to do it..go red and not orange.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #4
If you're going to do it..go red and not orange.
I rely like the red! Not sure about the rims tho... Rims might be black with red inserts.

I think it looks ok, but reckon a Fluro colour like a green or yellow would look hot on black. I was originally going Black with Fluro wheels and inserts. No matter what colour you choose you have to do the ST badges the same.
Yellow looks great! But I?ve just sold my Black & Yellow Seat Ibiza... I need a change! lol

I think if you went the same color as the inserts on your seats, it would look awesome. But also color the wheels. Black wheels tend to get lost IMO.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't color the foglight grills. Just the mirrors and the surround for the main grill.

I'm sure some people won't like it but its a hot hatch bro, i say go as crazy as you want with it.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #7
I think if you went the same color as the inserts on your seats, it would look awesome. But also color the wheels. Black wheels tend to get lost IMO.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't color the foglight grills. Just the mirrors and the surround for the main grill.
Thanks for the advice!

I'm sure some people won't like it but its a hot hatch bro, i say go as crazy as you want with it.
lol I always do! -Don?t like my car? Too bad! It?s mine!

You're better off doing that if it matches the interior color. Make a theme for your car, let the colors match other colors so that it works together. If you put orange on there with red seats it's going to clash. If you had orange seats, I'd say go for it.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #9
You're better off doing that if it matches the interior color. Make a theme for your car, let the colors match other colors so that it works together. If you put orange on there with red seats it's going to clash. If you had orange seats, I'd say go for it.
Thanks Jurrian! I?m still looking for a plastidip color to match the seats! Haven?t found it tho...

Thanks Jurrian! I?m still looking for a plastidip color to match the seats! Haven?t found it tho...
I'd wrap it in vinyl instead. You can go back just as easy as Plastidip, and you get the added benefit of being able to color match.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #13
I'd wrap it in vinyl instead. You can go back just as easy as Plastidip, and you get the added benefit of being able to color match.
I was seriously thinking about that! Thanks Sharpie!

SICKESSS-ST

Hello, I say find a color that matches your seats and then go to town with it. It's your car so whatever you like will work. Black, IMO, looks good with any bright color. Like "Nevermind" just make sure you match the ST badges so you only have two colors, my car is OxWhite and I'm going with a white and black theme: Black plastidip wheels, to see if I would like them, but might add some white to them so they don't get so lost like "sharpie" said. Tinted windows, taillights and side markers. Black wheel center caps. I have a white ST badge on the front and a white one on the rear. You only see black and white on my car, and it works for me. Hope it's the same for you.

P.S. - I need to update my profile pic so you can see what I'm talking about.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #17
Hello, I say find a color that matches your seats and then go to town with it. It's your car so whatever you like will work. Black, IMO, looks good with any bright color. Like "Nevermind" just make sure you match the ST badges so you only have two colors, my car is OxWhite and I'm going with a white and black theme: Black plastidip wheels, to see if I would like them, but might add some white to them so they don't get so lost like "sharpie" said. Tinted windows, taillights and side markers. Black wheel center caps. I have a white ST badge on the front and a white one on the rear. You only see black and white on my car, and it works for me. Hope it's the same for you.

P.S. - I need to update my profile pic so you can see what I'm talking about.
Thanks for your comments! I?ll keep them in mind!

Too bad you don't live in Houston. There's a company that will smoke the tail lights for $90 and have it done in 3-4 hours. If you do decide to do that paint I think a matching pin stripe would look good on the body lines, a very thin one that is. Take a very good picture of the ST logo and bring it into Photoshop so you can see the hue (R,G,B) and try to match it as close as you can.