Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dipstick stuck (Cravenspeed), any ideas?

Hey there! Went out to check oil this morning after a long trip. Dipstick came out perfrectly normal the first time, cleared it, put it back, now it feels like it's caught or stuck on something at the bottom. Gave it a reasonable amount of wiggling and pulling while cold and after a bit of a drive with no luck. Any thoughts on what to try next?

The stick: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/products/cravenspeed-the-dipstick-2014-2019-fiesta-st

Last edited:
OP
NATYPE
Thread Starter #3
Gave it a few more spirited drives and it came out exactly as you'd expect. So truly no idea what it was caught up on. Will keep an eye on it, maybe swap back to stock if it happens again. Appreciate your suggestion @slopoke (y)

I recently bought a "Vudu" dipstick and was having the same issue. When it was out I would put a tiny bit of oil on the "o" ring and it would pop in and out again like nothing. After a few days though....it would stick terribly. I went back to the stock dipstick which sucks because I spent quite a bit of money on that Vudu but I feel better not having to wrestle that sucker out.