Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member and New FiST

Just took delivery of my brand new 2019 Fiesta ST today. After some tough negotiating and a second trip back to the dealership, I walked away pretty satisfied.

Shadow Black with Ebony wheel option, performance tire and brake package, and moonroof. Glad to have it, and I'm just looking to keep it stock(...ish), clean and dark. I'll be scrolling the forums for the next few hours likely.

IMG_20190701_183600_321.jpg

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Keeping it stock isn't possible.....Just remember ...It all starts with the RMM. I guarantee that you will get one and install it. Just wait until you get the clunk when shifting or knocking on the firewall.

OP
A
Thread Starter #20
Welcome and keeping it stock ish while here is gonna be pretty much impossible. Ask me how I know , that was my plan too and pretty much blew it after joining here.
I'm hoping I've got some self control. I have been reading up on tint options and experiences. Pretty sure some Llumar ceramic should hold me over for a while!