Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member From Southern California

I finally decided to join this fun little community. I've Figured it was time since I find myself on this forum at least once a week just creeping on a lot of these threads. I figured its a lot less creepy if I just became a member.

A little about me:
I purchased my ST Back in February 2014 when I was still stationed in Germany. I was very lucky to have the opportunity to drive on the Autobahn. I would average 120-125 on a road trip and the fastest I ever got it was 135 but I sure it would have gone faster if I dropped into 5th gear. I just didn't have the Cajones though Lol. Now I'm currently stationed in upstate New York. I'll Leaving the Army soon and will have to do an Epic Road trip back home From New York to Southern California Almost 3,000 miles(will start a new thread with lots of pictures about It).

Soon to be college student (while I'm still young and pretty). I do a little bit of Mountain biking, fishing and trail running even though I'm not terribly good at any of those things. I tinker around a bit on my car. But I mostly just lay in bed on the weekends.

My ST:
I haven't really Modified my car at all other than just a drop in and a catch can. My goal was to pay off my car as fast as possible because I don't like having a car payment so all my extra cash went to the loan instead of parts. Good news is I'm hoping to be done by the end of 2016. This is my daily driver not really a project car and I live in California and they get strict about car mods so I cant go crazy with it as much as I'd like. I'll be looking to add on CARB friendly parts and I will holding on to this car for a very long time.

IMG_0515.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome, I'm in SoCal also. Actually, the valley. I wouldn't sweat it too much on mods specially now that it's only OBDII smogs.