Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New obnoxious orange.

Hello all!

I just signed for a 2014 molten orange with nav, moon, recaro's red calipers/gray wheels. It was on the lot with the options I wanted with moonroof being the exception. I got it for 23,xxx CAD plus freight/taxes. Ford employee pricing, 750 freight rebate, and negotiated 1000 off for the moonroof option to take the one off the lot.

Only 10km on the odometer, not demo driven. Coming from an RX-8, loved it for three years but my dog slipped a disc in her back and needs a more cainine friendly mode of transport. Plus gas, lots of gas for my rotary. Fiesta ST looks to fill the 8's shoes well with some more practicality and fuel efficiency.

Attachments

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Thanks all! Can't wait to break her in and see what she can do!

I'm another RX-8 convert and have a loaded Molten Orange FiST. I do miss the 9k redline, but there is a lot to be said for a bit of torque.

OP
J
Thread Starter #11
Yeah, as an rx8 owner, what's torque?;) The st I test drove was certainly torquey.