Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner eastern pa

Just ordered my st today. Been tossing the idea of getting one for a little while now and finnaly decided to get one. I ordered white with the molten Orange recaros and the painted wheels and calipers. Not worried about the wait at all I don't even want it right now anyway with all this terrific weather. Looking forward to spring !

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome, I have the exact color combo.

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
I have been driving a 2008 Audi a4 Quattro. This thing is going to be a bit of a change lol

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
I drove a basic no option one at the lot. So I have yet to see the reccaros in person. As far as the test drive it was a lot of traffic pretty basic drive around couldn't rip on the car in any way. I could tell though that it felt stiff and responsive and should be fun to get into it more. Just hoping its decent for comuting highway and stuff as well. The audi i currently have isn't super sporty to drive but it is awesome to just cruise in.

I've had an Audi B5 A4 in the past and it is quite different driving the ST, in a good way. Haven't driven it in the snow yet due to lack of snow tires, but I'm sure she'll do just fine. I'm new here as well, but welcome!

I think you'll love the recaros. Sit in the FiST at the auto show to get a feel for them. They fit me great and are very comfortable.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome, former A4 owner here too. The size difference might seem drastic but with four doors on the Fiesta ST its very manageable.

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
Well makes me feel a little better a few of you went from a4s to a fist. That's what I had a hard time deciding on what am k giving up for this thing. Well hopefully it takes a few months to show up I don't want to drive it in this slop weather anyway.

Well makes me feel a little better a few of you went from a4s to a fist. That's what I had a hard time deciding on what am k giving up for this thing. Well hopefully it takes a few months to show up I don't want to drive it in this slop weather anyway.
I wish I would've waited, so I didn't have to, but I have no patience... They told me it would be 2 months wait time if I ordered one and that was too long.