Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Dallas, TX

2016 black Fiesta ST

Ordered it on June 8th 2015 and got September 25th 2015. Man was that the longest 15 weeks I've ever had to wait for something I want so bad. LOL

The only options I got were the optional black wheels and nav. Still don't know why they don't put the red calipers with the black wheels. Got the ST with 10 miles and can't wait until it's broken in so I can have some fun!

I've been on the forum for a while learning all about these mean machines

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome and congrats

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
Thank you guys! I'm more in the Rockwall area. And the black on black is stealthy😜.

Welcome; I have a 2015 silver one and reside in Flower Mound. Since its introduction, I've only seen four in the wild in the DFW area (2 whites, 1 red, 1 black). I'll probably be at the Cars and Coffee in Plano next Saturday; I've gone a couple of times but have yet to see another FiST. I've got about 4500 miles on her and so far no probs; I did the Break in 101 (changed the oil at 100 and 1000 miles, took it easy and varied for about 1500 miles) as I plan to keep the car a long time.

Welcome! I am in Roanoke and work in Southlake. I ordered my molten orange on June 12th and it showed up at the dealer yesterday. I'll be picking it up on Monday!

I've seen 4 Fiesta STs in the area this year. Orange one in Roanoke a couple weeks ago. Silver one in Southlake last month or so I believe. A blue one in Southlake several months ago and a blue one on 35W headed towards Denton. Surprised to hear of all the FiSTs in the area that I rarely ever see them. I see several Focus STs a week. Someone on FiestaST.net bought one from Grapevine Ford a few months ago (I think it was blue) so I assume she lives in that general area.

[welcome] and congrats. MO is such a nice colour.
OP has a black one.

As for the black wheels not coming with the red calipers...they are supposed to. But the factory seems to have gotten them backwards so far where the grey wheels are getting the red calipers and black wheels with unpainted calipers. The build site says both wheel choices get the red calipers, but the higher cost wheel choice got the red calipers in the previous model years. I got the grey wheels though and the pic the salesman sent me looks like my calipers are unpainted but it's hard to tell until I see it on Monday.

Welcome! I am in Roanoke and work in Southlake. I ordered my molten orange on June 12th and it showed up at the dealer yesterday. I'll be picking it up on Monday!

I've seen 4 Fiesta STs in the area this year. Orange one in Roanoke a couple weeks ago. Silver one in Southlake last month or so I believe. A blue one in Southlake several months ago and a blue one on 35W headed towards Denton. Surprised to hear of all the FiSTs in the area that I rarely ever see them. I see several Focus STs a week. Someone on FiestaST.net bought one from Grapevine Ford a few months ago (I think it was blue) so I assume she lives in that general area.
Lol we're all scattered around DFW. FoSTs are everywhere though.

Welcome! Like the black wheels. Much nicer than my Rados(on Tux Black) [thumb]

added....and only 10 miles on it too!!