Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the forum! Hi everyone!

So as of today I have had my car 1 whole year. Based in Cape Town South Africa, I’m a 19 y/o “YoungSTa” (as named by my car crew for being the youngest in the CPT ST CRW). I love my car to bits.
It’s currently running Revo Stage 2 with over run. Many many performance mods and cosmetics mods and a lot of work in the pipeline. Super stoked to be here. Oh, it’s a 2013 Fiesta ST180 in Spirit Blue.

Attachments

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Let me introduce my mods:
Started off with the car running Stage 2 bolt ons and no software.
First I put on Stealth Tuned software (bad rep so ditched)
Now I have Revo Stage 2 Software and over run
Revo SPS for performance A and B files
Karter Performance Stage 3 induction kit (Cross over, S Bend, Intake, MAF housing)
Whoosh Symposer Delete
SAIC Stage 2 Intercooler
PumaSpeed Short Shifter
PumaSpeed shifter bushings
PumaSpeed 30/35 lowering springs
COBB RMM
K&N 76mm intake filter
SAIC 76mm catless DP
Karter Performance 63mm Stainless straight pipe exhaust
Power flex rear upper spring isolators
3 bar boost gauge
Power brake brake pads all round
G2 Tuned Big mouth intake

Cosmetic Modifications:
Mervin Design Side skirts
Mervin Design Rear Spats
Mervin design front lip
Mervin design wing extension
G2 Tuned wing raisers
Wing riser side covers
Rear wing internal vortex generators
Custom 1 of 1, 1 piece diffuser
Cut out rear diffuser honey comb
Cut out front grill honey comb
Removed front IC cover
Gloss black fog light shrouds
White crash bar
All exterior logos have gel covers
Custom extra length sunstrip and banner
Gloss black rear diffuser
Genuine carbon mirror caps
Colour matched slam panel
Custom painted engine cover
Colour matched lids in engine bay
Rear wiper delete
Useless hole cover
Black hole handbrake cover
Custom battery tie down
Rear mudflaps
Removable number plates
3rd brake light sticker
Sequential indicators on mirrors
Front canards
Maxton eyelids
Front big mouth wrap
Front brake fender vents
Bonnet raiser kit
Interior gel badges
Door cards colour matched blue
All interior lights have blue LEDS
Blue under glow
White rims
Blue valve stem covers

Near future planned mods:
Cool boost WMI
Cool boost IC sprayer
Hot and cold side boost pipes
Oil cooler
Oil catch can
Oil temp and pressure gauges
Rear torsion bar
Front trac bar
Engine strut bar
Boot strut bar / K bar
Power flex mounts all round
DV+
Forge actuator
Turbo blanket and wrapped manifold
Ported manifold
Uprated turbo elbow
Paint back of headlights blue
Sequential indicator on front headlight
Blackout front headlight
Paint battery box blue
Paint key fob blue
Paint boot side covers blue
Paint ECu cover blue
Paint cubbyhole handle blue
Custom boot lid with ST logo and blue led strips in boot
Brake calipers painted white
Carbon front fenders
Carbon center console
Alcantara arm rests
Alcantara shifter boot
Alcantara steering wheel
Tint rear lights + rear fogs
Tint windows 20%
Custom stitching on floor mats + blue st logo on recaros
Blank pedal
Paint mods engine bay dress up
Steel braided brake lines + RBF660
Fog light brake cooling ducts
Gloss black window surrounds
Bonnet grills
Gloss black the side mirror arms and surrounds
Colour match windshield sprayers blue
Bucket seat for driver

I have some more desired mods that will only happen in the later stages of the build. That car is currently sitting at 250hp (185kw) which is pretty strong but my goal is to reliably get 200kw on stock turbo and stock motor / fueling before I go hybrid and open the block (block mod, arp studs, forged pistons, resleeve etc)

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
I plan to manufacture the rear torsion bar, boot strut bar, engine strut bar, front trac bar and 4 point brace myself as they are quite expensive and our currency is absolutely horrible so buying in the US + shipping + fees; it just won’t be worth it for me. Also, will give it a wack, learn things. It can’t be too hard. All the paint work happens at my Sponsor: Mervin Adam’s. Very attainable goals. I’ll keep a build log as I do a lot of DIY and try to most things myself so that I can learn. See pics attached of what I want to make myself. It’s all pretty simple, just solid bar with some ends welded on

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I plan to manufacture the rear torsion bar, boot strut bar, engine strut bar, front trac bar and 4 point brace myself as they are quite expensive and our currency is absolutely horrible so buying in the US + shipping + fees; it just won’t be worth it for me. Also, will give it a wack, learn things. It can’t be too hard. All the paint work happens at my Sponsor: Mervin Adam’s. Very attainable goals. I’ll keep a build log as I do a lot of DIY and try to most things myself so that I can learn. See pics attached of what I want to make myself. It’s all pretty simple, just solid bar with some ends welded on
That will be interesting. If you've got the tools to fabricate it, it wouldn't be that hard.

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Welcome from the home of the 4-door FiST, the U.S. of A.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thank you very much! My sister lives in TX, so she sends me lots of pics, quite weird to seem the FiST in the 4 door variant. I also try to get her to send me parts 😂

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
That will be interesting. If you've got the tools to fabricate it, it wouldn't be that hard.
The metal rods are cheap, fasteners are cheap. Have a workshop and welder at my disposal (I can weld but as we call it here it looks like chicken shit, some practice will make me better) or I could use one of my fathers workshop workers to help me fabricate

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thank you very much! My sister lives in TX, so she sends me lots of pics, quite weird to seem the FiST in the 4 door variant. I also try to get her to send me parts 😂
I like the look of the 2 doors better, but four door is slightly more practical imo. I wish we had both as options, but honestly I'm just glad we got the mk7 ST at all.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
I like the look of the 2 doors better, but four door is slightly more practical imo. I wish we had both as options, but honestly I'm just glad we got the mk7 ST at all.
Fair play, I literally went with the ST because it was 2 door. I’m young, got no family to convoy and my circle is small but tight. 2 doors is perfect. Hikes the insurance though. “2 door sports car” in the eyes of the insurance, but the looks make up for it

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is the "over run" just an over-boost option on the Revo tune, or is it Revo's version of our tuners' 'pops and crackles' type tune, but with some flame spitting thrown in for good measure? [dunno]

OP
S
Thread Starter #15
Overboost with some flames. A hard pull will get you some crackle, but it’s mainly performance centric
Is the "over run" just an over-boost option on the Revo tune, or is it Revo's version of our tuners' 'pops and crackles' type tune, but with some flame spitting thrown in for good measure? [dunno]