Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nissan Sentra SR turbo

I had a Nissan xtrail that me and my dad used as a work vehicle... 330k km in 6/7 years and hardly any problems

They also made a Sentra nismo which would be better I think

Salganaza

Active Duty U.S. Army
It's crazy how the Sentra and Civic have transformed from those tiny econo boxes, right? Evolution is in full swing. Funny story, I was chatting with a buddy about this just the other day. We were reminiscing about the good ol' days when they were like pocket-sized cars. Times change, and so do cars! Oh, and speaking of cars, have you ever checked out https://www.jdmbuysell.com/buying-guide/nissan-silvia/? They've got this Japanese car-make-buying guide that's a total game-changer. I was actually diving into their Nissan Silvia guide, and man, it's packed with cool info. If you're into Japanese rides, that's your golden ticket.

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I don't get people who are saying that Nissans are junk. I have a Nissan, and it's OK. Now, I'm thinking of buying a car o my son, and also I keep my eyes on Nissans.
Post-renault, the cvt thing didn't help, definitely the absolute weakest part of modern nissans. IIRC, weren't they doing so many recalls for cvt issues that they bought a majority share of Jatco?

I would bet the Altima doesn't help, since it's pretty much the poster car of poor credit high interest crazy long loans you can get with no money down no credit check. So many modern altimas rolling around with torn up paint, barfing smoke but rocking 20+ inch wheels.

I think in your neck of the woods it would be a "bogan" car?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I won’t deny kinda miss my S13 fastback now. It was definitely the modern embodiment of the S30 Z in the 90’s and early 2000’s Ghosn saved the company and then destroyed it with the Renaultfying of it. Even though Renault supported a F1 team and built a few hot hatches in Europe they pretty much turned Nissan into a boring so so French car company . It‘s pretty much why the mainly Japanese board got pissed when he proposed Renault buy the company whole. That was never their plan. Ghosn and the French did them dirty so they did him dirty. :LOL:
Ya Nissan is struggling between trying to get back to their former glory as the number 2 car company in Japan and the premier sporting car company. It used to be Nissan was known for its cars being fun to drive.
Kudo’s to them on the Z. While it might not be perfect it’s a heroic effort considering the mess Ghosn left the company in.
They effectively bitch slapped Toyota with it as whatever you say about Supra it’s a BMW! No cool it’s a Toyota. Oh wait Toyota has has a history of this kind of tactic . lol
Ya I am not biased about Toyota:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: